Daily Total One by Country Life
Country Life Daily Total One is a high quality, balanced once-daily serving in a vegetarian capsule.
- A basic, daily multi-vitamin and mineral formula designed to support general health and well-being.
- Designed to accentuate quality and balanced ingredients rather than mega-doses of nutrients.
- Iron-free formula which is most appropriate for the majority of the population.
- Ingredients selected for bioavailability, as well as hypoallergenic properties.
- This formulation is vegetarian compliant and is manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and contains no iodine.
- Available in convenient, easy to swallow vegetarian capsules.
- Bioperine® is a patented black pepper extract that has been clinically proven to improve nutrient uptake.
- Plant enzymes support nutrient digestion and assimilation, sparing the body’s valuable supply of enzymes and saving energy in the digestive process. Plant enzymes have been shown to work synergistically with Bioperine® extract.
- Phytase enzymes break down the anti-nutrient compound phytate found in whole grains that can inhibit nutrient uptake through potential nutrient binding.**
Adults take one (1) capsule daily with food.
About Country Life
Country life vitamins has been a leader in the field of nutrition for over 36 years and over the years has extended its family of companies to include biochem, desert essences, long life teas and iron-tek nutrition, our partners in health and beauty. Today's health focus is on self-improvement, wellness and self care trends. Being the very best in today's highly competitive world requires continuous renewal and country life is committed to these beliefs. From factory to you, their concerns are for health, the environment and quality of life.
The Country Life Pledge of Integrity:
At Country Life, Integrity is their #1 Ingredient. Every product is rigorously tested to insure it measures up against Country Life's 5 Integrity Standards: 1) authenticity of ingredients; 2) cleanliness of ingredients; 3) freshness of ingredients; 4) consistency of the formula; and 5) accuracy of labeling.
101 Corporate Drive
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.