Body Image Revolutionary Fat Management Formula Ephedra Free by Coenzyme-A Technologies
Coenzyme-A Technologies - Body Image Revolutionary Fat Management Formula - 120 Capsules
Coenzyme A-Technologies Body Image is the first and only product on the market that initiates all the biological functions necessary to enhance the body's natural process of handling excess fats. Decreased muscle acetyl-coenzyme A carboxylase 2 mRNA and insulin resistance in formerly obese subjects.
One of the first actions that occurs after taking Body Image is the mobilization and release of stored adipose tissue (body fat) thus giving everyone the opportunity to have an metabolism equivalent to genetically gifted athletes. Other ingredients detoxify the fat as the body's natural tendency is to store toxins in body fat.
Next, the broken down fats are transported to the muscles little burning furnaces, called mitochondria, where they will undergo the next metabolic process: energy production. Body Image utilizes the fat by burning it in the body with the body's natural energy production process known as the TCA cycle (tricarboxylic cycle).
While all this is going on, other ingredients in Body Image are working to stabilize blood sugar levels, maintain a healthy balance of insulin, while naturally suppressing the appetite. (Translation: zero cravings) In addition, Body Image will stimulate digestive enzymes allowing better digestion and assimilation of nutrients.
All of these ingredients work together to enhance aerobic performance, while increasing alertness and helping to create a greater sense of well-being. Yes, that sounds like an awful lot for one supplement to do. But that was the intent and design as the research began. Development has been a long and costly process, but well worth it! The clinical trials on these ingredients have proven time and again that they do indeed meet the designers demands.
What Harvard doctors and professional championship athletic trainers alike have discovered about Body Image - IT WORKS!
The benefits of Body Image include:
- Working to primarily enhance the transport of glucose into the muscle cell from the blood. Scientific studies show it increases (glucose extraction) from 150% to 300%. Piruvate
- Acetyl L-Carnitine, acetyl ester of L-Carnitine (a more biologically active form of Carnitine), is the carrier of fatty acids across mitochondrial membranes.
- In the body, Acetyl L-Carnitine modulates cellular concentration of free Coenzyme-A and Acetyl Coenzyme-A compounds, and is integrally involved in numerous cellular functions including energy production by exchanging across sub-cellular membranes. Acetyl L-Carnitine serves as a pool of acetyl groups to regenerate Acetyl Coenzyme-A from free Coenzyme-A.
- Increases energy production in the body within the processes of the tricarboxylic acid cycle (also called TCA, ATP, Krebs, or citric acid cycle) and glycolytic cycles. The Krebs Cycle (the energy production cycle)
- Metabolizes fat and reduces cholesterol and triglycerides by increasing the fat utilization mechanism.
- Stabilizes blood sugar levels, maintaining a healthy balance of insulin, while naturally suppressing the appetite. Gymnema Sylvestre
- Causes the breakdown and synthesis of fatty acids. Fatty Acid Synthesis and Modification
- Enhances physical performance: Enhancing Athletic Performance with Coenzyme-A
- Increases Cyclic AMP(cAMP), one of the most important cellular messengers signaling the body to induce lipolysis, the breakdown of fat for fuel, while inhibiting fat storage. Coleus forskohlii
- Relaxes the arteries and the smooth muscle tissue thus lowering blood pressure.
- Stimulates digestive enzymes allowing better digestion and assimilation of nutrients.
- Inhibits glycolysis.
- Restores the body's natural ability to process sugar.
- Increases alertness and the sense of greater well-being.
Coenzyme-A and Acetyl Coenzyme-A:
The Gateway to ATP Production
Glycogen is the main energy source for high intensity exercise. It is converted through many steps to enter the ATP cycle (also called TCA or Krebs cycle) to produce ATP, the basic biological energy source. In the anaerobic metabolism of intense exercise, these pre-ATP steps must be taken without additional oxygen. A crucial junction is the conversion of pyruvate (from glycogen) to Acetyl Coenzyme-A, where glycogen's fuel enters the ATP cycle.
If the cell lacks Coenzyrne-A and the necessary nutrients to form Acetyl Coenzyme-A, pyruvate will be changed into lactate. Lactate must be reconverted or transported to the liver for processing through the Cori cycle. Researchers point to the build up of lactate in the blood and within the muscle cells as a possible indication of fatigue and reduced ability of the cells to produce energy and control muscle function. An excessive build up of lactate results in sore and stiff muscles. Body Image contains a balanced combination of components that are used by the body to manufacture and utilize Coenzyme-A and Acetyl Coenzyme-A to convert pyruvate into energy during anaerobic metabolism.
Coenzyme-A and Lipid Metabolism
Body Image performs a double duty by supplying key nutrients athlete's need to release energy both anaerobically (from glycogen) and from fats during the aerobic metabolism (metabolism that takes place in the presence of oxygen). One of the main pathways to releasing energy from fats during aerobic metabolism produces the fatty acid alpha-ketoglutarate. Like pyruvate, alpha-ketoglutarate must be converted before it can be used in the ATP cycle. Alpha-ketoglutarate must first be transported by Carnitine to the inner mitochondrial membrane where energy production and fat burning take place. If a proper balance of Coenzyme-A, Carnitine and the other vital nutrients needed to form Acetyl Coenzyme-A are not maintained then fatty acids can not be converted into energy.
As a dietary supplement, between meals take 2 capsules with water 2 times a day.
Keep out of reach of children. Refrigerate after opening. Keep lid tightly closed.
About Coenzyme-A Technologies
Coenzyme-a technologies inc. Is an innovative company that has applied new technology to the formulation and manufacture of a series of proprietary products which address nutritional deficiencies that result from the stress of modern day living, chemical imbalances within the body, and the effects of aging. Coenzyme-a tech. Inc. A science based company primarily engaged in the development of nutraceutial supplements and uniquely efficacious and patentable skin and hair care products to be available without prescription. These products are designed to make skin and hair look and feel younger on sustained basis by attacking the cellular causes of skin aging and decreased hair density. These products will consist mainly of novel micronutrient ingredients uniquely targeted into the under layers of skin for maximum therapeutic benefit.
12512 Beverly Park Road, B1