Natural Factors - GrapeSeedRich Grape Seed Extract 95% Polyphenols 100 mg. - 60 Capsules
Natural Factors Grape Seed Extract 100 mg capsules contain standardized extract providing no less than 95% Proanthocyandins (leucoanthocyanins)(natural polyphenol flavonoids). The result is a leading edge antioxidant with optimal potency and purity.
Polyphenols in grape seed are leucoanthocyanins or proanthocyanidins. These flavonoids help to strengthen blood vessels, increasing the tone and elasticity of capillary walls, enhance the effect of vitamin C, and help to quench free radicals. That is why grape seed leucoanthocyanins or proanthocyanidins may be useful in a number of disorders. They improve the biochemical properties of blood vessels, and help different types of vascular disorders including capillary fragility, peripheral chronic venous insufficiency and microangiopathy of the retina.
GrapeSeedRich may help allergy sufferers because the leucoanthocyanins exert an inhibiting effect on histamine release, suppressing allergy symptoms.
Grape seed has been shown to be helpful against mild and severe atherosclerosis when rabbits were fed a cholesterol-rich diet. It also helped to protect the rabbit heart against ischemia/reperfusion injury.
Antioxidants have been clinically proven to scavenge free radicals and present damage to cellular structure throughout the human body. Preserving cell health is being researched for its relationship to improved longevity, health and well-being.
Natural Factors priority is enhancing people's health.
- They offer more than 300 different formulas available exclusively at natural health stores.
- They are family-owned, Canadian-based business.
- They have produced and sold quality supplements to North Americans for more than 50 years.
- They grow their own herbs, organically and process them fresh from the fields.
- They test and standardize herbs for total quality control.
- Their science team includes medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, researchers and herbalists from around the world.
- They create new, condition-specific formulas that are clinically proven to work.
- Their laboratory facilities comply with Good Laboratory Practices and are among the finest in North America.
- They meet or exceed Canadian Government Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines and all Health Canada and FDA regulatory requirements
A quality herbal product starts with the highest quality fresh organic plant material. The efficacy of herbal products has always been affected by growing conditions, harvesting, processing and storage. At Factor Farms in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada our quality can be guaranteed as we control the entire process from seedling to finished product.
To grow herbs organically no chemical fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides or pesticides are allowed. We use only natural substances that have been approved by the organic industry. You can be assured that the fresh herb extracts contain no traces of unwanted chemical. Even the seed and plant sources are organic.
To be organically certified, certification inspectors work closely with growers to ensure that the organic standards are adhered to. We must keep detailed records of what we use on our farm. Even after harvest, processing is regulated so that no harmful chemicals are used to manufacture the fresh herb extracts.
Local cultivation of medicinal herbs at Factors Farms ensures that the herbs are picked, processed, and extracted at just the right time when the active ingredients are at their peak.
Natural Factor knows that the natural habitats of many herbs are shrinking and that over-harvesting from the wild can endanger native medicinal plant populations. So organic cultivation of herbs is preferred over "wild crafting".