Iso-Rich Soy + Greens 400 Gm by Jarrow Formulas
Jarrow Formulas' Iso-Rich Soy Greens™ combines Non-GMO soy protein isolate, super green foods, plus digestive enzymes. Natural flavors for taste.
• Consistent isoflavone level. Each serving guarantees a total of 56 mg isoflavones, consisting of genistin, genistein, daizin, daizein, glycitin and glycitein. The isoflavone level in one serving of Iso-Rich Soy Greens is more than twice of that in 8 oz of soy milk and about 2 servings of tofu. The isoflavone level in Iso-Rich Soy Greens reflects the daily dietary intake of isoflavones in Asian countries such as Japan.
• Water extraction of soy protein preserves naturally occurring isoflavones, saponins and IP6 (Inositol Hexaphosphate).
• Yaeyama Chlorella is grown in the environmentally pristine coral reef region of Japan's Ishigaki Island using mountain spring water, tropical sunshine and food grade nutrients. Yaeyama chlorella has the highest concentration of Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) and along with Spirulina are rich sources of chlorophyll and carotenoids.
• Bromelain and papain enzymes are added to aid the digestion of soy protein.
• IP6 (Inositol Hexaphosphate) supports cellular development and immunity, including enhancing Natural Killer (NK) cell function. IP6 also supports cardiovascular health by binding free iron. Saponin, another naturally occurring phytonutrients in soy, has been shown in scientific studies to enhance body's defense mechanisms.
• Soy Protein and Heart Disease: Consumption of 25 grams of soy protein a day, as a part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
All of these healthful ingredients are conveniently put together for a satisfying delicious and nutritious drink. Mixes easily and great for vegans too!
This product contains naturally occuring phytoestrogens.
Do not take more than 2 servings per day. Do not give more than 1/3 serving per day to children between 8 and 14 years old. Not for children under 8 years old.
Do not use for weight reduction. Use this product as a food supplement only.
Suitable for Vegans.
Use Iso-Rich Soy Greens to increase your intake of protein, isoflavones and IP6.
Mixing Direction: Mix 2 tablespoons (31 g) of powder with 6-8 oz. fruit juice, milk, or your favorite beverage, or you may:
Blend powder with liquid, ice and fruits for smoothies.
Mix into cold or cooked cereals.
Add to soups, sauces, casseroles, meatballs, patties, baked items (bread, muffins, etc.) or frozen desserts.
About Jarrow Formulas
Jarrow Formulas, which is based in Los Angeles, California, is a formulator and supplier of superior nutritional supplements. The company was founded in 1977 and incorporated in 1988. Today it markets its products in the United States, Mexico, Canada and throughout the world. Jarrow Formulas' mission is reflected in its motto “Superior Nutrition and Formulation." Jarrow Formulas' complete line of nutritional products includes vitamins, minerals, probiotics, standardized herbal concentrates, amino acids, enzymes and enteral nutrition products. Both retailers and consumers are assured of purity, value and potency when choosing these products.
P.O Box 35994
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.