Tea Tree Therapy - Australian 100% Pure Essential Oil Refreshed Lemon Myrtle - 0.5 oz.
Tea Tree Therapy Australian 100% Pure Essential Oil Refreshed Lemon Myrtle is an uplifting lemony scented oil that is perfect for cleansing your environment. Tea Tree Therapy Australian 100% Pure Essential Oil Refreshed Lemon Myrtle can be used for aromatherapy, pot pourri or freshening the home or workplace.
Tea Tree Therapy Australian 100% Pure Essential Oil Refreshed Lemon Myrtle for Aromatherapy Use:
- Oil Burner - Use direct from bottle for invigoration and revitalization.
- Massage Oil - 2 drops per ounce of carrier oil.
- Potpouri - Add a few drops for freshening the air.
Tea Tree Therapy Australian 100% Pure Essential Oil Refreshed Lemon Myrtle for Household Use:
- Air Freshener - Add several drops to water in a spray bottle.
- Kitchen Smells - Add to oil burner to freshen kitchen after cooking.
- Floor Washing - Add several drops into cleaning liquid.
- Dishwashing - Add several drops into dishwashing liquid.
- Mold Remover - Add 3 drops to 6 oz. water and apply with a damp cloth.
- Vacuum Bags - Add 2-3 drops to bag.
- Unpleasant Drain Odors - Add a drop or 2 into the toilet or sink.
About Lemon Myrtle
The subtropical rainforest Byron Bay hinterland in Australia is home to Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia citriodora), a somewhat rare tree. From the farm through to the final product, Refreshed strives to ensure premium quality by obtaining the best lemon myrtle available. When you open a Refreshed Lemon Myrtle product the first thing you notice is a crisp lemon scent that leaves you renewed, revitalized and re-energized. The active ingredient in Refreshed Lemon Myrtle products is citral (95%) which is a mild antiseptic. It is citral which gives the products its lemony aroma and special properties. It has been given the GRAS (generally recognized as safe) status by US regulatory agencies. These properties together with its clean pleasant and nonmedicinal scent, make Lemon Myrtle an ideal ingredient in natural personal care products such as soap, deodorant, body butter, body lotion, massage oil and air freshener.
Lemon Myrtle essential oil is extracted from the leaves and young branchlets of plantation grown Lemon Myrtle trees by steam distillation. Refreshed Lemon Myrtle products are manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) in a licensed FDA facility. We guarantee our products to be made from the finest botanical and highest quality naturally derived ingredients. All Refreshed Lemon Myrtle products are free from petrochemicals, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, DEA, mineral oil, artificial fragrance and colors, and animal ingredients. There is no animal testing.