Iso-Rich Soy 16 Servings by Jarrow Formulas
Jarrow Formulas® Iso-Rich Soy™ contains water extracted Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) soy protein isolate.
• Consistent isoflavone level. Each serving guarantees a total of 56 mg of naturally occurring isoflavones, consisting of genistin/genistein, daidzin/daidzein and glycitin/glycitein. The isoflavone level in one serving of Iso-Rich Soy is more than twice the amount in 8 oz of soy milk and equal to about 2 servings of tofu. The isoflavone level in Iso-Rich Soy reflects the daily dietary intake of isoflavones in Asian countries such as Japan.
• Water extraction of soy protein preserves naturally occurring isoflavones, saponins and
IP6 (Inositol Hexaphosphate).
• IP6 (Inositol Hexaphosphate) supports cellular development and immunity, including enhancing Natural Killer (NK) cell function. IP6 also supports cardiovascular health by binding free iron.
• Saponins, another naturally occurring group of phytonutrients in soy, have been shown in scientific studies to enhance body’s defense mechanisms.
• Soy Protein and Heart Disease: Consumption of 25 grams of soy protein a day, as a part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Iso-Rich Soy is a complete source of essential amino acids and meets or exceeds the daily “Amino Acid Requirement Patterns” for adults measured by PDCAA’s* (recommended by the Food and Nutrition Board, 1989).
Amino Acid pattern of Iso-Rich Soy compared to the FAO/WHO reference pattern
Essential Amino Acid
Iso-Rich Soy FAO/WHO Adults
Histidine 28 19
Isoleucine 49 28
Leucine 80 66
Lysine 65 58
Methionine + Cystine 26 25
Phenylalanine + Tyrosine 87 63
Threonine 45 34
Tryptophan 13 11
Valine 50 35
PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score):
Isolated Soy Protein = 1.00
Egg White = 1.00 Casein = 1.00
Total Isoflavones/serving (average) 56 mg
Genistin/genistein 28 mg
Daidzin/daidzein 23 mg
Glycitin/glycitein 5 mg
IP6 (inositol Hexophosphate) >400 mg
Saponins >200 mg
100% natural. Contains NO corn, yeast, wheat, dairy products, preservatives, artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors have been added.
This product contains naturally occuring phytoestrogens.
Do not take more than 2 servings per day. Do not give more than 1/3 serving per day to children between 8 and 14 years old. Not for children under 8 years old.
Do not use for weight reduction. Use this product as a food supplement only.
Suitable for vegans.
Mix 2 rounded tablespoons (29 g) of powder with 6-8 oz fruit juice, milk, or your favorite beverage or you may:
Blend powder with liquid, ice and fruits for smoothies.
Mix into cold or cooked cereals.
Add to soups, sauces, casseroles, meatballs, patties, baked items (bread, muffins, etc.) or frozen desserts.
About Jarrow Formulas
Jarrow Formulas, which is based in Los Angeles, California, is a formulator and supplier of superior nutritional supplements. The company was founded in 1977 and incorporated in 1988. Today it markets its products in the United States, Mexico, Canada and throughout the world. Jarrow Formulas' mission is reflected in its motto “Superior Nutrition and Formulation." Jarrow Formulas' complete line of nutritional products includes vitamins, minerals, probiotics, standardized herbal concentrates, amino acids, enzymes and enteral nutrition products. Both retailers and consumers are assured of purity, value and potency when choosing these products.
P.O Box 35994
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.