Nature's Formulary Triphala
Nature's Formulary Triphala is a combination of 3 fruits. Nature's Formulary Triphala is used for digestive tract and intestinal cleansing. Nature's Formulary Triphala also has natural laxative properties.
- Regardless of our dominant Dosha type, we all may experience intestinal constipation. This could be due to traveling, different food or water, emotional stress, incompatible foods, exhausted digestive fire.
- Triphala is a gentle way to cleanse the digestive tract. As it cleanses the intestines, it also cleans the pores in the intestinal walls resulting in better absorption of food nutrients.
- During times of digestive imbalances, Vata people should prefer warm, cooked foods including soups or stews. Pitta or Kapha individuals are not as quick to experience constipation. However, Pitta and Kapha types would do well by increasing fiber content. Pitta types may find drinking more water to be helpful.
About Nature's Formulary
- Nature's Formulary products are completely 100% natural, they do not use any artificial additives or preservatives.
- Nature's Formulary believes in full disclosure of ingredients, if it is in the product, it is on the label.
- Nature's Formulary supplements are exclusively in VEGETARIAN capsules since 1999. They were the FIRST Ayurvedic company in the USA to use vegetarian capsules.
- All of their products are packaged in the USA and 99% of our products are manfactured in the USA - both in FDA inspected facilties. This makes Nature's Formulary compliant with the most current U.S. FDA regulations. The facilities have passed accreditations from the Natural Products Association and the U.S. Pharmacopeia.
- Their USA based manufacturing operations help all of them work out of our current economic condition.
- Nature's Formulary's management team is very active in natural product industry associations such as the American Herbal Products Association.
- This is Nature's Formulary's 17th year, making Nature's Formulary the most experienced Ayurvedic company!
- All of their products are cruelty-free, Nature's Formulary does not do any testing on animals.
- As far as possible, Nature's Formulary uses bio-degradeable and/or recyclable packging materials. 100% of Nature's Formulary packaging can be recycled! Their warehouse also prefers the use of bio-degradeable packging materials as much as possible.
- Nature's Formulary believes in the Ayurvedic philosophy that good health comes from integrating all aspects of our lives, from herbs to diet, excercise and massage.
Nature’s Formulary is also stepping up internal practices that have been in place for quite some time. Here are some examples:
- Their product label is made from material containing recycled paper.
- All of their packaging components have been and continue to be completely recyclable
- They will use solvent free inks; minimizing VOC emissions. These inks eliminate drying equipment, reducing the carbon footprint.
- Use recyclable and biodegradeable packaging materials in their warehouse operations.
For centuries Ayurvedic philosophy has advocated for humans to live in harmony with nature; with respect and reverence for the resources she provides. Nature’s Formulary has always believed in this philosophy; but the time has come for us to expand our activities. Their commitment to the program is reflected by the display of the seal of the program “Sustainable Cultivation • Best Practices” on a redesigned product label to be introduced on all products shipped starting November 2009. As this country’s most experienced Ayurvedic line, they have always believed in on-going product improvement so that customers can purchase the best they can offer.