Prosplex For Men by Olympian Labs
Olympian Labs - ProsPlex For Men - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Olympian Labs ProsPlex is a natural formulation containing nutrients essential for male prostate health. Included in this formula are Saw Palmetto Berry Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Pumpkin Seed, Pygeum Aficanam Extract, IP-6, Quercetin and Lycopene.
About the Prostate Gland
The prostate is a doughnut shaped gland located behind the pubic bone and below the bladder in males. It surrounds the neck of the bladder and the urethra, a small tubular structure that drains urine from the bladder to the penis. The prostate gland is a common site of disorders in the male genitourinary system. As men age, their prostate gland often enlarges. This condition is referred to as Benign Prostate Hypertrophy or BPH. Over 50% of American men will develop an enlarged prostate in their lifetime. Dietary supplementation of nutrients essential for prostate health have been shown to be effective in the relief of BPH.
Cancer of the prostate is a common malignancy in American men, second only to skin cancer. In fact, nearly 200,000 American men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer this year. Dietary supplementation of the dietary nutrients IP-6, Quercetin and Lycopene have shown to be helpful when used for Prostate cancer.
Symptoms of benign (non-cancerous) and malignant (cancerous) tumors may include:
- Difficulty or inability to pass urine
- Weak or interrupted flow of urine
- Pain with urination
- Blood in the urine
- Frequency or passing urine more often than usual, especially at night.
Olympian Labs ProsPlex contains:
- Saw Palmetto has long been known for its effectiveness in the relief of prostate related disorders, such as BPH. The mechanism of action is related to the inhibition of DHT binding to cellular receptors, inhibition of 5-alpha-reductase and interfering with prostate estrogen receptors.
- IP-6 is a combination of inositol (a B vitamin) and inositol hexaphosphate. Based on recent research, many experts recognize this substance as a natural anti-cancer dietary supplement. All of the cells in our body require IP-6 for healthy function. The theory is that by increasing the amount of inositol phosphates in the cells, it will make each cell, as well as the entire immune system, stronger and more able to kill abnormal cells that potentially could be cancerous.
- Quercetin is a potent bioflavonoid known for its anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-tumor actions.
- Lycopene is the natural pigment that gives tomatoes, pink grapefruit and watermelon their distinctive color. It is the most highly carotenoid present in the body. Lycopene has demonstrated inhibitory effects on various cancers including prostate, endometrial and mammory cancer. A study was published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute regarding the effects of carotenoids and prostate cancer. Over 47,000 men completed questionnaires regarding their dietary intake for one year. A followup was done involving all respondents. Researchers concluded that lycopene reduce prostate cancer risk over other carotenoids because the subjects with diets high in lycopenes had lower incidences of prostate cancer.
- Pygeum Africanam has historically been used in the relief of urinary tract disorders. Numerous clinical trials in over 600 patients have demonstrated the effectiveness of pygeum in the relief of the clinical signs and symptoms of BPH. Effectiveness is enhanced when combined with Saw Palmetto.
- Zinc plays an important role in hormone metabolism and is a critical addition to an effective treatment plan related to disorders of the prostate. Pumpkin Seed is a rich, natural source of Zinc.
Olympian Labs Guarantee
Olympian Labs guarantees that all OL products are of the highest quality ingredients and lab assayed to ensure that what they say is on the label is actually in the product. All Olympian Labs' products are free from most allergens such as corn, yeast, barley, gluten, wheat, soy, lactose, all milk products, citrus, fish, egg products, as well as added flavorings, sugars, sweeteners, salt, preservatives, salicylates, and artificial colors and coatings. When you buy an Olympian Labs products, you can be sure you are buying the best.
Olympian Labs Products
Over the years, Olympian Labs has become well known in the natural health industry for their staunch commitment to quality, outstanding research and development in natural health and vitamin science, and for bringing distinctive specialty formulations to consumers all around the world. Olympian Labs are one of the fastest growing multi-national nutritional supplement companies, manufacturing and marketing more than 270 dietary supplements to over 7,000 select health food retailers.
Olympian Labs manufacture a wide range of nutritional supplements, including Vitamins & Minerals, Herbal Supplements and Omega-3 Fish Oils. Olympian Labs also manufacture and market AHCC, Greens Food Drink mixes, Protein Drink mixes, Sports & Diet supplements along with cutting-edge supplements for Heart Health (CoQ10), Bone & Joint Health, Digestive Health, and Powerful Antioxidants to help protect against harmful toxins.
Over the years, OL has been a pioneer in the creation of innovative nutraceutical formulations for conditions such as Inflammation, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes, ADHD, ED, HSV, Insomnia, Fatigue, Anxiety and also for Colds & Allergies.
Olympian Labs apply pharmaceutical grade standards to their nutraceutical products and use only lab-tested ingredients produced under the strictest of quality control standards. You could rest assured that "What’s on the Label is What’s in the Bottle."
Amber glass bottles are used for the majority of OL products. Amber glass bottles provide UV protection and are an excellent barrier to the environment, which ensures maximum product freshness and stability. Glass is far superior to plastic in many ways, it is recyclable and more eco-friendly. At OL superior quality is a commitment.
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily, on an empty stomach with a full glass of water, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
About Olympian Labs
At OL, we know that our outstanding growth is a direct result of our passion for researching and developing outstanding natural health products. When we say we live and work by our mission statement, "Nothing less than perfection," we actually mean it. This is our promise to you.
For years now, OL has made a permanent mark on the heart of the natural health industry for their staunch commitment to quality, their award winning clinical approach to research and development, and for bringing distinctive specialty formulations to health conscious consumers around the globe.
OL has successfully entered the professional arena with the introduction of their Naturopathic formulations. These formulations will only be available to licensed practitioners including MD's, ND's, DO's, NP's and chiropractic physicians through the OL Medical Division.
Today, OL is under the ownership of Besins Healthcare, a global pharmaceutical company based out of Brussels, Belgium. Besins Healthcare's pharmaceutical products are distributed in over 90 countries and they continue to expand their territories and grow as a company. Besin Healthcare's vision is to take OL's quality nutraceutical products to the world market.
Now a proud member of the Besins Healthcare nutraceutical division, OL ensures that pharmaceutical standards are applied to nutraceutical products. Following Besins Healthcare's focus of "Innovating for Well-Being", OL continues to be a pioneer in developing breakthrough health supplements.
1838 West Parkside Lane Ste. 200