Organix South - Theraneem Organix Nail & Cuticle Oil - 0.5 oz. (15 ml)
Organix South Theraneem Organix Nail & Cuticle Oil Neem Nail Therape is respected by Ayurvedic practitioners for its ability to support healthy skin and nails. Neem leaf and oil are combined with other ingredients, like Organic Sesame, Organic Castor seed oil, and Vitamin E, to create an antioxidant-rich blend for moisturizing, conditioning and daily support of nails and cuticles.
Organix South Theraneem Organix Nail & Cuticle Oil:
- Supports healthy nail & cuticle growth
- Soothes and softens cuticles
- Fortifies brittle nails
- Antioxidant -rich formula
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Neem?
Neem is a tree native to Southeast Asia and it is renowned for its therapeutic benefits externally for the skin and for internally as a dietary supplement.
What is Neem like?
TheraNeem certified organic and ethically wild crafted Neem oil and Neem leaf extracts are commonly likened to Tea Tree essential oil for its broad-spectrum actions; however Neem is not as drying or irritating to the skin as Tea Tree oil. All forms of Neem help to feed, soothe and nourish the skin wherever it is applied for both humans and pets. Neem leaf has a mild aroma, and is cooling, bitter and astringent when taken internally as a dietary supplement or applied topically. Neem is naturally rich in Quercetin; Quercetin is valued for its ability to support the body’s response to inflammation. All forms of Neem contain high levels of antioxidants which help to protect our body free radicals internally and externally.
Neem oil has a rich, nutty and garlic like aroma that smells like food. This nutty/garlic like aroma provides protection for your outdoor fun, pets and the garden. Without this pleasant aroma, Neem oil would not work!
Why use Neem on the skin?
Neem is; cooling, soothing and astringent. Cooling- it helps to cool and calm the skin, scalp, gums or wherever it is applied. Soothing- it has been used for thousands of years to support healthy skin and it is traditionally used to help normalize irritated, rough or exceptionally dry skin. Astringent- this means it helps to tighten tissue and lessen secretions. This is useful to normalize, tighten pores, balance skin tone and texture and promote youthful and healthy skin.
What does Neem offer when topically applied?
The key words to think about with Neem leaf, bark and Neem oil are: Cooling, soothing and astringent (helps to tighten skin tissue and lessen secretions). Neem leaf and oil applied topically to the skin helps to nourish and balance the health and integrity of the skin. Neem bark has more drawing properties and helps to pull impurities from the skin.
Neem oil for skin care:
- Neem oil is rich in essential fatty acids (similar to sea buckthorn oil).
- These nutrient dense fatty acids help to feed, nourish, and soothe the skin.
Neem oil is beneficial for:
- Helping to balance irritated and extremely dry ,rough or itchy skin
- Reducing fine lines
- Balancing skin tone and texture
- Protecting the skin with antioxidants
- Outdoor protection
- Helping to protect the health of your garden and pets.
Why are there so many Neem-based products?
The Neem tree is often called the “village pharmacy,” as it has been used as a panacea plant for thousands of years to support the health and wellness of the human body, and to promote healthy gardens.
About Organix South
Organix-South, the world's leading manufacturer of certified-organic Neem products, is a rapidly growing natural products division of Nutraceutical Corporation, located in rural central Florida. They are a young and idealistic group of individuals who believe that the details matter and that the journey is half the fun. They are committed to promoting organic, fairly traded and ethically wild-crafted herbal dietary supplements and protective body care products. Their mission is to create wholesome and natural products while taking care of the planet.
Organix South create, manufacture and sell neem and other Ayurvedic herbal products. They conduct their work through responsible research, product development and purchasing to create alternative and healthy solutions to many current afflictions and maladies. They strive to treat all those they affect with integrity.
Code of Ethics
- Have fair, truthful and honest in relations with their customers, co- workers, suppliers and with the public.
- Purchase raw materials that do not endanger the future sustainability of the crop, land or water systems.
- Purchase raw materials based on the key issues of quality and sustainability. Price is not the most important consideration.
- Be aware of, and compassionately responsive to, the changing world.
- Be responsible, good citizens, and useful members of their communities.
- Strive to constantly improve in practices, policies and ethics. The mission and code are dynamic.
- Conduct business with pride in work, products and services.
- Work to earn the respect and esteem of all concerned.
- Empower their employees to uphold code of ethics.
- Comply with the laws, and present full disclosure of all ingredients on product labels.
- Regard as imperative the financial success, stability and growth of their business in accordance with these principles.
Oragnix-South are a privately held company supporting American jobs while building mutually beneficial partnerships with organic farmers and wild-crafters in India. They buy many of their herbs through a relationship they created with Nisarga Biotech (Nisarga means nature) in the organic Umbari Farm, located southeast of Mumbai in India. The farm itself has been certified organic through the internationally recognized ECOCERT and they have committed to providing financial assistance to help nearby farmers convert to organic growing as well.
Umbari encompasses 10 acres of organic farm land surrounded by 20 acres of national forest areas that also have been certified organic for ethically wild-crafted herbs. They also purchase herbs from Vita Organic Farms which has access to over 300 acres of certified organic farms. To ensure that their herbs are fairly traded and sustainably harvested, they pay 10% over market value for herbs harvested by the Umbari and Vita farms. They enrich the health of the earth by supporting organic agriculture, and they nourish the people who grow and collect their organic herbs.
At the same time, they third-party test all of their herbs for botanical identify, purity and strength to ensure that their customers receive therapeutic-grade herbal products that are cruelty-free and made for the whole family (pets too!).