FREEdHEM Natural Hemorrhoidal Cream by Natural Freedhym
For Relief of Hemorrhoidal:
* Burning Discomfort
100% Natural - Homeopathic
No unwanted side effects - can be used as often as needed.
* When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying this cream.
* Puncture tube seal with end of cap.
* Intrarectal use: remove cover from applicator well, then gently insert applicator into the rectum.
* Apply entire tube content in one single application. Leave cream in place and avoid cleaning and defecation for 12 hours.
* Also apply cream to external area..
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
For external and/or intrarectal use only.
When using this product do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
* bleeding occurs
* introduction of applicator into the rectum causes additional pain
* condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if tube seal under cap is broken or missing.
Active Ingredients: Activated Charcoal 1x H.P.U.S. 31.7% (adsorbent), Horse Chestnut 1X H.P.U.S. 0.1% (anti-inflammatory)
Inactive Ingredients: Cottonseed Oil, Lactose, Organic Grain alcohol, Purified Water, Soybean Oil
About Natural Freedhym
Freedhem, a completely natural remedy, is manufactured and marketed by Miralus, Inc., a company dedicated to bringing innovative, quality healthcare products to consumers worldwide. Miralus takes great pride in surpassing consumer expectations by providing unique solutions that allow people to live an everyday healthier, more enjoyable life. The company’s objectives are to discover, develop, manufacture and market new healthcare solutions that stand alone in their category. Miralus break through barriers of excellence, which until today have remained unattainable.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.