GoToob Squeezable Travel Tube by Humangear
Humangear - GoToob Squeezable Travel Tube Clear - 2 oz. (55 ml)
Humangear GoToob is the civilized, smart, squeezable tube for traveling, outdoors and more. Typical travel bottles are hard plastic canisters that pay no attention to the human experience at hand. The award-winning GoToob is made from soft yet rugged silicone, so it's easy to squeeze and dispense the product right away. A special, "no-drip" valve helps the cap stay clean. A window in the collar identifies popular contents. Rotate the window to "Soap," "Lotion" and more - tighen the cap to lock in the setting.
A large opening means it's easy to fill and clean your GoToob. The small 1.25 oz. size slips easily into pockets, bags, purses and other tight spots. The medium 2 oz. size features a handy suction cup that can briefly attach to walls for moments when you need your hands free. And a large 3 oz. size gives you maximum volume for longer times between refills.
All GoToobs are approved for airplane carry-on, they're food-safe (FDA) and are 100% BPA-free and PC-free. They are also covered by their lifetime warranty.
- Soft, squeezable design permits fast, easy dispensing.
- Carry-on approved.
- "No-drip" silicone valve keeps cap clean.
- ID ring and four color options help to identify contents.
- Wide neck opening for easy filling and cleaning.
- Integrated suction cup (2 fl. oz. size) for brief hands-free use.
- Flip cap ends fumbling with screw-on caps.
- Perfect for toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, etc.).
- Great for outdoors (sports gels, camp foods, sunscreen, etc.).
- Tube is made from FDA-approved food-safe silicone.
- 100% BPA-free. 100% PC-free.
What's the Big Idea?
Humangear was started by an independent product designer. They know how challenging it can be to get a good idea in front of the right people. While they have their own in-house design team constantly working on new products they also know that they're not going to have all the good ideas. You, the end user, are just as likely to have a great idea because you're the one out in the field, using products, seeing unmet needs, and envisioning ways to address those needs and create a better experience.
So, Humangear is certainly open to working with independent consumers, designers and inventors who have compelling outdoor and travel accessory product ideas. They are working to establish a simple, straightforward process to do this. They hope to have more details about this process up in the near future. (Be patient, and please wait to submit your idea until they've got this system in place.)
In the meantime, they would encourage you to keep working on your ideas. Observe people using outdoor and travel gear. Ask yourself: What's missing? What could be better? How could I make the experience of using that product amazing? Sketch your ideas, make prototypes, test in the field. Repeat, repeat, repeat. The capCAP was a simple idea at first, but they went through many iterations and prototypes before they settled on a final design. Always remember - the human comes first!
Located in San Francisco, CA, Humangear was founded in 2007 with a mission to develop "real gear for real humans." At Humangear, they spend a lot of time with people - listening to their feedback, watching them use products, trying to understand their needs and getting a deep appreciation for the experience at hand.
They also spend a lot of time getting our hands dirty. They think if a picture is worth a thousand words, a prototype is worth many thousand pictures. Humangear is passionate about creating remarkable and responsible products that, at least in some small way, make the world a better place.
Chris Miksovsky, Founder and CEH
Chris Miksovsky is Humangear's Founder and Chief Executive Human. Chris received a Masters in Engineering - Product Design from the Stanford graduate Joint Program in Design. He went on to work at the renowned design firm IDEO for several years before leaving to work independently. An avid inventor, Chris licensed a number of products before starting Humangear.
Rotate collar to "Soap," "Sun," "Lotion," etc. Tighten cap to lock.
Large opening for easy filling and cleaning. Food-safe/BPA-free
Tube/Collar: dishwasher safe (top rack only)
Flip-cap: hand-wash in warm, soapy water.
Bag it for insurance:
GoToobs won't leak under normal circumstances. However, accidents can happen. Those luggage handlers can sometimes be brutal, caps don't get tightened fully, etc. Humangear recommends you always put GoToobs in a sealed "Ziplock" style bag for insurance against unfortunate "Murphy's Law" episodes.
Not a toy. Supervise children. Works with most fluids.
GoToob Fluid Compatibility
The GoToob is made of high-purity, FDA food-safe silicone. Silicone is one of the safest and most inert materials in common commercial use (heck, baby bottle nipples are made from the stuff!). It's not a cheap material, but we decided to use silicone for the fantastic performance and safety it affords.
However, no material is completely impervious. The GoToobs work great with thousands of different fluids. Very rarely, a fluid can react with the silicone, affecting the silicone of the valve or tube, altering the fluid, or both. Whenever we learn of a fluid that reacts with the GoToob, we post it here for reference.
The GoToob is NOT recommended for the following fluids:
- American Crew Daily Shampoo Gel
- Aramis Tuscany Per Uomo aftershave
- Bare Minerals Eye Makeup Remover
- BioSilk Detangler
- Bullfrog Surfer Formula Gel Sunblock
- Bumble and Bumble Finishing Balm
- Bushman Insect Repellent
- Calvin Klein Obsession for Men aftershave
- Charmar Land & Cattle Cowboy Magic Detangler Shine
- Clinique Clairifying Lotion 3
- Clinique "Take Your Day Off" Makeup Remover
- Contact lens solution
- DermOrganic Argan Oil
- Fantasia Frizz Buster Syrum
- Japanese Impress watery-dries-to-powdery sunscreen
- John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum
- Khiel's Cream with Silk Groom
- Kirkland (Costco) Advanced Age-Defying Wrinkle Defense Serum
- Listerine mouthwash
- Liquid Stevia
- MAC Cosmetics Gently Off Eye & Lip Makeup Remover
- Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment
- Nature's Gift Calendula Repair Cream
- Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover - Oil-Free
- Neutrogena Sesame Oil
- Organic Control Systems "Gloss Serum"
- Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Anti-Frizz Serum
- Paul Mitchell super skinny serum
- Platinum Wet Premium Lubricant
- Proc!aim Glossing Polish
- Pressurized products (like shaving cream/gels/foams)
- Redken Elastic Works 09 Waving Gel
- Redken “glass 01” smoothing serum
- Rusk Sheer Brilliance polisher
- Shaklee SPF 30 for Body
- Shaklee Time Repair A.M. SPF 15
- Shaving creams/gels/foams - pressurized in metal/hard-plastic cans
- Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
- Single Malt Scotch Whiskey [Bummer, we know!]
- Sojourn Serum Smooth
- True Blue Spa Glove Me Tender
Please contact Humangear if you discover other fluids that don't seem to work with the GoToobs.
Located in San Francisco, CA, humangear was founded in 2007 with a mission to develop "real gear for real humans."
At humangear, we spend a lot of time with people - listening to their feedback, watching them use products, trying to understand their needs and getting a deep appreciation for the experience at hand.
We also spend a lot of time getting our hands dirty. We think if a picture is worth a thousand words, a prototype is worth many thousand pictures.
Humangear is passionate about creating remarkable and responsible products that, at least in some small way, make the world a better place.
745A Clementine Street
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.