Intellitec Digital Purity Water Tester
is designed to identify the existence of most metals, minerals and inorganic chemicals. The higher the reading of your water: the less pure your water and the greater the probability of harmful contaminants in your water. The EPA's (Environmental Protection Agency) maximum recommended contaminant level for human consumption of drinking water is 500 ppm. It is not uncommon for well water and municipal water to register well over 500 ppm's on the Water Purity Tester.
Use the IntelliTEC™ Digital Water Purity Tester to:
Data Read Function: Saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.Auto-Off Function: Turns Tester Off after one minute of non-use to save batteries.Extended Range: Measures from 0 to 999 ppm, with a resolution of 1 ppm. A flashing reading of "999" indicates a reading over 999 ppm.Auto Temperature Compensation: (takes 30 seconds) Calculates and adjusts reading to simulate 70° Fahrenheit (room temperature)Purity Range: 0-999 ppmTemp Range: 32-100° Fahrenheit (0-37° Celsius)Accuracy: +/- 3%Power Source: 2 LR44 or AG13 batteries. Replace batteries every 1 to 1 ½ years depending on usage.
- Instantly and accurately measure water purity at home, in the office or on the road;
- Avoid water with possible harmful contaminants like: Lead; Mercury; Arsenic and Cyanide;
- Save money by avoiding expensive bottled waters;
- Determine the need for a home or office water filtration system;
- Know when to change water filters. Maximize water filtration effectiveness.