New Chapter WholeMega Omega Extra Virgin Fish Oil 1000 mg. 180 Softgels
New Chapter Whole Mega Omega Extra Virgin Fish Oil is a whole new approach to fish oil! New Chapter is proud to offer a whole-food approach to fish oil and an alternative to the fractionated, high-heat processed and "purified" oils on the market today. From the pristine, protected waters of Alaska directly to you, Wholemega is 100% wild-caught salmon oil; rigorously tested to ensure each capsule delivers Nature's bioavailable, effective, and whole basket of vital, fatty acids and beneficial nutrients.
New Chapter WholeMega New Extra Value Size!:
- Value- Announcing the best value of Wholemega, the fastest growing fish oil brand in Natural Health food (Now top 5 nationally as reported by Spins)
- A Clear Difference- The "whole fish oil" alternative 17 omegas, a natural source of vitamin D3, and antioxidants found in wild Alaskan Salmon oil
- Clinically Researched- Placebo controlled studies show Wholemega's ability to reduce triglyceride levels as well as improve key heart health markers like Omega-3 index.
- Extra Virgin- A proprietary process, similar to fine olive oil, eliminates the need to distill, fractionate or isolate this oil.
- 3 Servings of Salmon- 2 daily softgels of easy to take, easy to digest Wholemega deliver the same level of whole omegas as 3 servings of wild salmon per week!
New Chapter WholeMega Omega Extra Virgin Fish Oil:
- Nature's whole complement of sixteen Omegas- 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9's.
- Bioavailable: Clinically shown to enter cell membranes for optimal fish oil benefits
- Effective: Helps restore natural balance of Omega-3 to Omega-6
- Whole: Natural source of Omegas + Vitamin D3 + Astaxanthin
Omega Oils & Optimal Health
Natural salmon oil contains a balance of vital Omega 3, 5, 6, 7, and 9's, often referred to as "good fats." These good fats, which include two essential fatty acids the human body cannot produce on its own, serve to nourish brain, heart, eye and kidney tissues. They have been shown to benefit cardiovascular, immune system, brain, and digestive health.
Wholemega is a true expression of nature's wisdom. By using only sustainably caught Alaskan salmon - among the worlds cleanest and most pure fish stocks in the world - chemical processing to deliver purity is not required. Wholemega's extra-virgin, low heat process is all that's needed to deliver Nature's whole basket of vital Omega fatty acids and naturally beneficial nutrients, like Vitamin D3 and Astaxanthin. As a food grade oil, Wholemega is extensively tested for detectable contaminants that other fish oil products must "purify" or distill out.
Conventional fish oil manufacturers take a "purified" approach with their products. Because they often source many different types of fish stocks with varying levels of beneficial Omegas, and ship these catches over long distances from various fisheries before processing, they need to employ complex, high-heat purification processes to deliver an acceptable product. This extensive processing can break down the beneficial compounds in their fish oil. While some manufacturers then attempt to add back specific vitamins or antioxidants, the benefits of the "whole" are lost forever.
WholeMega: The Difference is Clear
Wholemega is different. The Extra-Virgin process used to extract Wholemega, similar to that used in fine olive oil, delivers an oil that is striking in color and transparency. This gentle, food-grade process preserves numerous beneficial compounds - including Vitamin D3 and Astaxanthin. The brilliant hue in Wholemega comes from Astaxanthin - an antioxidant that is naturally found in Wild Salmon and abundant in this Extra-Virgin fish oil.
Fractionated, Isolated, & High-heat Purified?
The dull, yellow hue and watery texture of purified fish oil supplements is symbolic of highly processed products. This heavy distillation (which can be necessary to remove contaminants) can fractionate, isolate, and sacrifice the beneficial compounds that give fish oil its naturally vibrant color and clarity.
New Chapter Wholemega Hostilic Health:
- Whole Food: Wholemega Whole fish Oil offers a whole-food alternative to conventional fractionated, highly processed and "purified" fish oils.
- Extra Virgin Process: Pressed in a proprietary process similar to fine olive oil, Wholemega preserves natural antioxidants and Vitamin D3 that can be destroyed in other fish oils after processing.
- Three Servings of Salmon: Taking Wholemega every day for a week provides the same amount of whole omega fatty acids as three servings of Wild Alaskin Salmon.
- Clinical Results: Multiple placebo-controlled human clinical trails have shown Wholemega to reduce triglycerides levels and promote other key heart health markers.
- Fresh & Wildly Pure: Wholemega is Naturally pure Wild Salmon oil with a patent-pending antioxidant stability system to ensure freshness and potency. Wholemega utilizers 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon from fisheries cited as worldwide models of sustainability.
New Chapter Frequently Asked Questions
What makes your whole food vitamins and minerals better than conventional supplements?
New Chapter's Probiotic Nutrients deliver vitamins and minerals in the form of probiotically cultured whole food rather than the chemical forms found in conventional vitamin and mineral supplements. Research has shown that nutrients from cultured foods are more potent, bioavailable, and safer than the synthesized or isolated forms. Probiotic Nutrients are also the only line of nutritional supplements made with at least 70% organic ingredients and certified by a third party to the USDA's National Organics Program
How does New Chapter ensure the quality, purity and potency of their products?
New Chapter's Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Regulatory Compliance team have over 47 years combined experience divided equally between New Chapter and related industry experience. From Paul Schulick, New Chapter's Founder & Chairman, down through the organization, all New Chapter Associates share in their commitment to quality. New Chapter requires that all lots of raw materials used for the manufacture of their products are tested for potency markers, heavy metal contamination and/or microbiological content. New Chapter's co-processors forward this information on a Certificate of Analysis for their approval prior to use or shipping. They randomly verify information contained on C of A's through third-party laboratory analysis. New Chapter does finished product testing on weights, potency, marker assays, micro and heavy metals. New Chapter also does expiration date testing on a random basis for the duration of declared shelf life: 18 months to 3 years.
Are New Chapter's products gluten-free?
Yes. All New Chapter products are naturally gluten-free.
Do any of your products contain dairy?
The only New Chapter product that contains dairy is Probiotic Immunity. The form of dairy in this product is probiotically cultured organic milk which is similar to yogurt or kefir.
Can I take New Chapter products if I am also taking prescription medications?
New Chapter cannot provide information about combining prescription medicines with herbal or nutritional supplements. New Chapter suggests you always advise your prescribing physician or pharmacist about the use of dietary or herbal supplements. Only he or she can determine the risk for herb-drug interactions and supervise your response to the prescribed therapy. You may also want to consider consulting a qualified expert in herbal and nutritional therapy on this matter. While herbal medicine has experienced a long history of safe use, this history has not included many of the modern pharmaceutical medications that are frequently used today. By making your health care provider aware of your supplement regimen, you are protecting yourself from any known potential interactions and allowing for any future information on this topic to come to light.
Do I need to refrigerate New Chapter's products containing live probiotics: Berry Green, Probiotic Colon, Probiotic All-Flora, Probiotic Immunity, Probiotic Anti-Aging, and Probiotic Cleanse?
NOT UNTIL AFTER THESE PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN OPENED, New Chapter's "live active culture" probiotics are designed to be shelf-stable in their growth medium and deliver the labeled potency of probiotic species for the life of the product. To maintain optimal effectiveness, they suggest refrigerating all live probiotics after opening and using them before the date on bottle.
Are all of your products organic?Not yet! Currently, over half of New Chapter's products are either certified organic or made with at least 70% organic ingredients. As a certified organic company New Chapter is committed to the organic movement and will continue to source the finest organic ingredients whenever possible. Please refer to the product label or catalog information for the organic status of individual products.
New Chapter's Guiding Principles
Devoted to Sustainability
- To deliver the wisdom of Nature, thus relieving suffering and promoting optimal health.
- To advance the organic mission, nourishing body and soul with the healing intelligence of pure whole foods and herbal supplements.
- To nurture and sustain Mother Earth, the source of natural healing.
- To honor and reward personal growth, for enlightened teamwork depends on the vitality of every member of the New Chapter family.
New Chapter is proud of their certified organic products. And they're equally proud to work with their organic partners to further the mission of sustainable agriculture. You'll love discovering Luna Nueva, their own biodynamic farm in Costa Rica.
New Chapter is the first and only vitamin and supplement company to have at least 75% of its products Non-GMO Project Verified. They are deeply committed to maintaining a socially responsible, environmentally conscious supply chain throughout their business.
From packaging and shipping to procurement and energy use, New Chapter strives to reduce their entire carbon footprint; it comes naturally to everyone who works here.
Helping By Doing
New Chapter tries to help those in need. They support and participate in the causes that are true to their hearts.