Buy Heaven Sent - Cortiblock Plus - 60 Tablets at LuckyVitamin.com

    Heaven Sent - Cortiblock Plus - 60 Tablets

    Item #: 63970
    We're sorry, we no longer carry this item.

    Don't fret

    Check out these suggested similar and related items below. Happy shopping!

    Suggested Alternatives

      Heaven Sent - Cortiblock Plus - 60 Tablets

      • Code#:63970
      • Manufacturer:Heaven Sent
      • Size/Form:60  Tablets
      • Packaged Ship Weight:0.50
      • Servings:60
      • Dosage Size:1  Tablet(S)
      Heaven Sent Cortiblock Plus

      Heaven Sent Cortiblock Plus is a dietary supplement formulated to reduce weight gain due to stress. Research has shown there is a link between stress, aging poorly, and weight gain. Some people can lose as much as 8-20 lbs. during a 5-day fast or crash diet. Of those 8-10 lbs., less than 20% is fat loss. The remaining 80% is water and muscle. Muscle loss is what slows down your metabolism; thus you burn less calories. This means that when you go off your fast or crash diet, your body will be more likely to store the addtitional calories as fat. The end result is that you gain backt eh 8-10 lbs. and more. Exercise is important too. In long-term studies, almost 90% of women who dieted and also did a combination of strength training and aerobic exercise kept weight off long-term.

      Suggested Use

      Back to top of page

      As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 tablets in the morning and 1-2 tablets in the afternoon.

      Cortiblock Plus can be taken 1 hour before eating.

      Please consult your physician before starting any weight loss or exercise program.


      SUPPLEMENT FACTS:

      Serving Size: 1 Tablet

      Amount per Serving:

      Vitamin C 50 mg
      Vitamin B-1 1.25 mg
      Vitamin B-2 1.25 mg
      Vitamin B-6 2.5 mg
      Vitamin B-12 3 mcg
      Folic Acid 200 mcg
      Calcium (carbonate) 50 mg
      Chromium (polynicotinate) 50 mcg
      Biotin 75 mcg
      Hoodia gordonii (20:1) (African) 100 mg
      ______________________________________________________

      Blend 1: 100 mg
      Magnolia Bark Extract 1.5% Honokiol,
      Beta-Sitosterol, Phophatidylserine (20% extract),
      Rhodiola Rosea
      ______________________________________________________

      Blend 2: 137.5 mg
      Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis) 50%,
      Panax Ginsengf 10%
      ______________________________________________________

      Blend 3: 16 mg
      Banaba Leaf (Lagerstomia speciosa) 1%,
      Vanadyl Sulfate (providing 2.5 mcg vanadium)
      ______________________________________________________

      Other Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid, silica and magnesium sterate.
      Reviews Icon

      Be the first to review and be entered to win:

      $100 GIVEAWAY!

      Submit a quality product review for any gift item and you'll be automatically entered to win a $100 Gift Certificate! Write a review

      *The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by LuckyVitamin.com or the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.

      Related Products

      Back to top of page