Liver Cleanse by Health Plus
Health Plus - Liver Cleanse - 90 Capsules
Health Plus Liver Cleanse a healthy liver is an essential part of maintaining optimum health. Liver Cleanse contains special ingredients designed to target irritants that affect the liver and production of bile and other digestive enzymes. Liver Cleanse is formulated with vitamin B6, artichoke extract, beet leaf, dandelion root, milk thistle, turmeric extract, black radish root, inositol, and astaxanthin, which work together synergistically to support liver function.
Liver Cleanse is the second of 8 in the Total Body Cleanse System, line of products that target the colon, kidneys, blood, heart, adrenal system, joints and prostate. Maintain optimum health with Liver Cleanse and the other Total Body Cleanses!
About The Liver
The liver is the largest gland of the body, located above the abdominal cavity under the diaphragm. The liver is one of the most important organs of the body and has many functions, including:
- Detoxification of harmful substances and metabolic wastes.
- playing a major role in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- The absorption and storage of fat-soluble vitamins from foods.
- Regulating blood sugar
- Secretion of bile
- Breaking down hormones in the body
A healthy liver is an essential part of maintaining optimum health. Exposure to environmental toxins, poor diet, drugs and/or alcohol can overwork the liver and set the stage for major health conditions. The liver has an amazing ability to regenerate itself when part of it is damaged. Nourishing the liver by maintaining a healthful diet and lifestyle can support the important functions of this vital organ.
Liver Cleanse Nutritional Facts
- Artichoke Extract is a member of the thistle family and contains compounds that enhance both the production of bile and the liver’s detoxification process. Many toxins are eliminated through the bile. Bile salts help to emulsify fats which aids the pancreas with digestion. Bile plays a critical role in the body by helping to protect the liver from congestion and inflammatory responses. Bile is also necessary to create the right kind of environment in the small intestines. Artichoke extract can regulate the production of cholesterol in the liver and help convert cholesterol to bile acids.
- Beet Leaf and Black Radish both work in conjunction with the liver’s detoxification process and carbohydrate and fat metabolism. Beet leaf may help to normalize the pH of the blood and stimulate bile flow. Black Radish is rich in vitamins, A,C, D, E and bioflavonoids and may support heavy metal detoxification.
- Dandelion Root is a nourishing herb that contains highly assimilable minerals. In the botanical classification of herbs, it is considered a blood purifier, having most of its beneficial action on the liver. It strengthens the liver by promoting bile secretion and provides a gentle cleansing action in the elimination of metabolic waste.
- Milk Thistle is recognized as an excellent herbal support for healthy liver function. Milk Thistle can protect the liver against harmful toxins and chemicals. The active phytocompound in milk thistle is Silymarin, which is recognized as having powerful liver protective activity. Studies have shown that Silymarin has strong antioxidant properties because of its ability to increase GSH, or liver glutathione. Glutathione functions as a coenzyme in the body that works against oxidative damage to cells.
- B vitamins are necessary for a healthy nervous system and they assist the liver in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins. Stress, alcohol, tobacco, excessive sugar and caffeine can decrease the levels of B vitamins in the body. B vitamins are water soluble and are flushed out of the body regularly. They are not stored in the body and any excess is excreted. B vitamins must be replenished daily through whole foods and supplementation. Vitamin B12 helps the body to rebuild liver cells. Vitamin B6 has a mild diuretic action that helps in the body’s process of eliminating toxins. It is an essential B vitamin needed for the body to assimilate protein and fat. B6 is required for the absorption of B12 as well. Inositol is another member of the B family and plays a role in the body’s fat metabolism. Inositol combines with Choline in the body to form Lecithin. Lecithin breaks up cholesterol and moves it through the bloodstream.
- Turmeric Extract also know as Indian Saffron spice, has been extensively used in both the Ayurvedic and Chinese medical systems for the treatment of many inflammatory conditions. The volatile oil present in turmeric contains anti-inflammatory activity. Turmeric is also high in
- Vitamin C, an important antioxidant. Turmeric supports liver and gall bladder function by stimulating the flow of bile.
Frequently Asked Question
Are your product capsules made from vegetable or animals?
The capsules for all Health Plus Products are bovine based. This means they come from cattle, calf and cows, unless otherwise stated on the bottle.
About Health Plus
Since 1981, health Plus, Inc. has been at the forefront of natural health with its perennial favorite, Colon Cleanse, a psyllium-based product. In fact, Health Plus is considered widely to have innovated and pioneered the digestive ehalth category. At Health Plus, they believe that gentle targeted cleansing with easy-to-use formulas can help you achieve a satisfying journey of health. Internal cleansing is our proud niche. NO artificial colors are used in any of their psyllium products. No chemical fillers or binders are added to their psyllium or herb products.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule three times daily. Use one bottle every 3 months as part of your total body cleansing regimen. Store in a cool dry place.
Not recommended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
|Health Plus - Liver Cleanse - 90 Capsules|
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
||Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)
|Artichoke Extract (flower)
|Milk Thistle Extract (seed)
|Tumeric Extract (rhizome)
|Black Radish Root
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin|
About Health Plus
Health Plus Inc., was founded in 1981 by Rita and Pat Mediratta. Recognized as a pioneer and leader in the use of Psyllium in the whole husk form, Health Plus, Inc., enjoys a major share of the Psyllium market in the Health Foods Industry. Health Plus, Inc., has a drug manufacturing license and strictly follows the FDA's Good Manufacturing Practices. Superior quality control is of utmost importance. The processing and packaging of all Health Plus products in their own facilities. No artificial colors are used in any of the psyllium products. No chemical fillers or binders are used in the psyllium products or herbs. Health plus regularly tests its psyllium by the organo halide screen test for pesticide levels and residues and none are detected.
13837 Magnolia Avenue
New Hyde Park,
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.