CasaBella Green Eclipse Lint Roller Refill 70 Sheets
CasaBella Green Eclipse Lint Roller Refill picks up pet hair and lint from clothing and upholstery. The green plastic handle, sold separately, is made from 100% recycled soda bottles, reducing the overall carbon footprint on the environment. Not only is the Eclipse Lint Roller product great for picking up pet hair and lint to keep your clothes and upholstery clean, but it's both recycled and recyclable, helping to keep the earth clean too.
Eclipse is a cleaning system that allows you to purchase one pole and use different cleaning heads as required. All products are composed of recycled materials and are made in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. Eclipse has won multiple design awards and is Cradle to Cradle certified.
CasaBella Green Cleaning Tips
Non-toxic Cleaning Recipes: You can save money and at the same time eliminate chemical toxins in your home by making your own non-toxic cleaning solutions. Just mix them in a 24oz. or larger spray bottle and you’re ready to go.
- General Cleaning: Add 2 tablespoons baking soda to 16oz. of warm water
- Window Cleaning: Add 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar to 16oz. of warm water
- Disinfecting Cleaner: Add 10-20 drops of tea tree oil to 16oz. of warm water
- Floor Cleaner: Add ½ teaspoon liquid soap, ½ teaspoon borax, squeeze of lemon or a splash of distilled white vinegar to 16oz. of warm water. Spray floor with the solution and mop with a microfiber mop.
- Linen Spray: Add 5 drops of your favorite scented oil to 8oz. of water. Use to freshen linens and curtains.
The origins of Casa Bella date back to 1985 when Bruce Kaminstein was managing his family’s hardware store in New York City. The neighborhood was gentrifying and Bruce was seeking new exciting products to sell to the changing clientele. While vacationing in Italy he visited a housewares trade show and fell in love…with a mop. It was a basic item, but well designed and made with high quality materials. He decided to buy a 20 foot container. Somehow it showed up at the store 6 months later and the product was a huge success.
That recipe: commodity product, beautiful design and high quality workmanship laid the foundation for Casabella’s consistent growth and market leadership
Today Casabella operates out of a 100,000 square foot building in Rockland County, NY about 40 minutes north of Manhattan. They design products in-house and manufacture worldwide. Casabella cleaning tools, kitchen and bath accessories and organizing products have received numerous design awards and industry recognition.