Guayaki Red Tea With Mate
Guayaki Red Tea With Mate is 100% Organic. Guayaki Red Tea With Mate is a soothing, antioxidant-rich blend of yerba mate and African red tea. Guayaki Red Tea With Mate antioxidant-rich blend bridges continents with a soothing combination of South African red tea and South American yerba mate. Your taste buds will delight in the smooth flavor while your body embraces the calming energy. Red Tea with Mate
Guayaki’s Red Tea with Mate is made with Rooibos tea, honeybush, and of course mate!The Health Benefits of Rooibos and Honeybush
These teas of Africa are completely pure and natural, containing no addititves, preservatives, flavourants or colourants. They have been shown to aid in health problems such as insomnia, irritability, headaches, nervous tension, and hypertension. Studies also show that these teas have anti-spasmodic agents, which can relieve stomach cramping and colic in infants.
- Helps stimulate focus and clarity
- Boosts physical energy
- Aids elimination
- Contains antioxidants
- Traditionally used to support weight loss programs that include a balanced diet and exercise
- Low in tannins and therefore will not impair the absorption of iron and protein in the body.
- Helpful for the relief of stomach and digestive problems like nausea, heart burn, stomach ulcers and constipation.
- Free of oxalic acid, thus safe to drink for people suffereing from kidney stones.
- Beneficial in the management of allergies like hayfever, asthma and eczema.
- Natural sources of several minerals, complementing our daily intake of iron, calcium, magnesium and zinc, especially needed for maintaining a healthy immune system.
Revered for centuries as the "drink of the gods" and consumed to ensure health, vitality, and longevity, yerba mate triumphs as nature's most balanced stimulant. The leaves of the rainforest yerba mate tree contain 24 vitamins and minerals, 15 amino acids, abundant antioxidants and naturally occurring caffeine. In honor of the Ache Guayaki people native to the mate forest, Guayaki brings you Guayaki Yerba Mate. Guayaki's name represents their commitment to go beyong organic; to embrace sustainability and fair trade in every cup.
Guayaki boxes are printed on 100% recycled paper with at least 55% verified post-consumer waste. Each "flow-through" tea bag in this box maximizes brewing yield and is biodegradable. In addition, they are individually wrapped and sealed for freshness, preserving the vitality of the herbs. Guayaki welcomes you to enjoy all Guayaki exciting organic mate tea bag blends and bottled yerba mate drinks.