Health Plus - Super Kidney Cleanse - 90 Capsules
Health Plus Super Kidney Cleanse assists with eliminating waste from the Kidneys. Ingredients such as Stinging Nettle, Dandelion and Astaxanthin help assist with normal Kidney function.
- Supports kidney health
- Formulated with antioxidants
- May help cleanse the urinary tract
Super Kidney Cleanse
Kidney Cleanse is formulated with vitamin k, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, magnesium, potassium, short buchu leaf extract, yellow dock root, bearberry extract, dandelion root, nettles leaf, chlorophyll, and astaxanthin which work together synergestically to support kidney function.
Kidney Cleanse is the third of 8 products in the Total Body Cleanse System, which targets the colon, liver, blood, heart, adrenal, joint and prostate. Maintain optimum health with Kidney Cleanse and the other Total Body Cleanses!
About the kidneys
When the kidneys excrete body fluids, valuable minerals are lost as well. Magnesium and potassium are especially important minerals to replace. Magnesium and vitamin B6 work together in the body to inhibit and dissolve excess calcium. Potassium is an essential mineral that helps filter out body waste along with regulating the body’s water balance.
The kidneys are located at the back of the abdomen
The kidneys are vital organs of elimination for the body.
The kidneys eliminate many harmful substances
The kidneys filter the blood
- Bearberry Extract also known as Uva Ursi, is considered a diuretic in the botanical classification of herbs. This mild action can enhance the excretion of fluids from the body. Bearberry decreases the accumulation of uric acid, a natural component of urine. Uric acid build up may crystallize and get deposited into the kidneys, joints and blood stream. Bearberry soothes and strengthens the membranes of the urinary system. There is a compound present in the bearberry leaves, known as Arbutin, that is responsible for its antiseptic activity. Bearberry’s antiseptic properties help regulate normal flora in the urinary system.
- Dandelion Root is a nourishing herb that contains highly assimilable minerals. In the botanical classification of herbs, it is considered a blood purifier, having most of its beneficial action on the liver. To have healthy kidneys you must also have a healthy liver, as they both support the body’s detoxification process. Dandelion strengthens the liver by promoting bile secretion and provides a gentle cleansing action in the elimination of metabolic waste. Dandelion has a mild diuretic action that aids the body’s removal of excess fluids through the kidneys. The kidneys eliminate harmful substances that are detoxified by the liver.
- Nettles is another nourishing herb rich in minerals, especially iron and potassium. It has mild diuretic action and aids the kidneys with elimination of uric acid.
- Yellow Dock is considered a bitter herb that promotes digestion and supports liver/kidney function. It is high in some minerals including iron, manganese and potassium.
- Short Buchu Leaf Extract has a mild diuretic action and immune supporting activity helpful with urinary system function.
- Chlorophyll is the pigment that makes plants green. Through photosynthesis, it absorbs sunlight energy and converts it into plant energy. When we consume Chlorophyll, it is transferred into our blood and cell tissue. Scientifically, its molecular structure closely resembles human hemoglobin, the pigment that makes our blood red.When taken internally, Chlorophyll can oxygenate human cells by helping to build red blood cells. Its detoxifying and immune enhancing qualities may be helpful for heavy metal build up. Chlorophyll neutralizes acids and toxins in the blood and helps eliminate them from the body through the kidneys. Chlorophyll is rich in vitamin K which forms a compound in the body that inhibits the formation of calcium oxalate crystals which in turn promotes healthy kidneys
- B vitamins are water soluble and are flushed out of the body regularly. They are not stored in the body and any excess is excreted. B vitamins must be replenished daily through whole foods and supplementation. B vitamins are necessary for a healthy nervous system and they assist the liver in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins. Stress, alcohol, tobacco, excessive sugar and caffeine can decrease the levels of B vitamins in the body.
- Vitamins B6 and B1 have mild diuretic action that helps in the body’s process of elimination. B6 is needed for the body to assimilate protein and fat. B6 is helpful with stabilizing urea levels. Urea is a breakdown waste product of protein metabolism which should be excreted. When urea builds up and is not eliminated properly, it can result in kidney problems. B6 is necessary for the absorption of B12. B12 helps with the proper assimilation of fats carbohydrates and protein.Vitamin B12 helps the body to rebuild liver cells.
Frequently Asked Question
Are Health Plus product capsules made from vegetable or animals?
The capsules for all Health Plus Products are bovine based. This means they come from cattle, calf and cows, unless otherwise stated on the bottle.
About Health Plus
For over 30 years Health Plus Inc. has set out to manufacture quality cleansing products. On their journey to help customers lead healthy life-styles, Health Plus has succeeded in becoming one of the founders of the Colon Cleansing market. Their first product, Colon Cleanse, started when their founders Pat and Rita Mediratta saw a need amongst the customers in their health food store, and decided to make a supplement that would help. That was 1981. Since then, they have built an array of products from Colon Cleanse to Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes to Antioxidants. Health Plus is dedicated to helping their customers become more educated in understanding cleansing and its many benefits.