Fleet Naturals Cleansing Enema with Aloe Twin Pack by C.B. Fleet Co., Inc.
C.B. Fleet Co., Inc. Fleet Naturals Cleansing Enema with Aloe Twin Pack - 2 Bottles/4.5 oz. each bottle
C.B. Fleet Co., Inc. Fleet Naturals Cleansing Enema with Aloe Twin Pack is the first ready-to-use enema designed to hygienically cleanse without the drugs found in laxative enemas. Fleet Naturals contains natural aloe commonly known for its calming and soothing properties and is gentle enough for daily use. Cleansing enemas are used by many feel cleaner and fresher, resulting in a greater sense of confidence and vitality. Rectal cleansing has been popular for centuries and now there is a more convenient way to safely cleanse at home.
- Drug Free/Non-Medicated
- Gentle Formula — Safe For Daily Use
- Water Based Lubricant on Tip
- Easy Squeeze Bottle w/Soft, Flexible Comfortip
- Doctor Recommended
- Clinically Tested For Safety
- Contains Aloe — Known For Its Calming & Soothing Properties
Discover a gentle, hygienic approach to personal cleansing with Fleet Naturals. Created specifically for rectal cleansing, each non-medicated enema is fragrance-free and ready to use right out of the box. The first and only ready-to-use enema on the market with a water-based lubricant and aloe, Fleet Naturals is mild enough for daily use. Clinically tested and doctor recommended, now you can stay clean and fresh–without the drugs found in laxative enemas.
With Fleet Naturals, personal cleansing has never been easier. The first rectal cleanser of its kind, Fleet Naturals was designed to keep you fresh and help you feel revitalized.
Q: Does Fleet Naturals contain latex?
Fleet Naturals does not contain latex. All Fleet enemas are completely latex free.
Q: What is the difference between a cleansing enema, like Fleet Naturals, and a regular enema?
Fleet Naturals is a non-medicated Cleansing Enema designed for personal cleansing at home. Use Fleet Naturals whenever you want to feel fresh and clean. Fleet Laxative Enemas are used to relieve occasional constipation, or may be recommended by your physician.
Q: How often can I use a Fleet Naturals enema?
One Fleet Naturals Cleansing Enema can be used per day.
Q: What are the advantages of using a Fleet Naturals Cleansing Enema versus a reusable product?
Reusable enema products may not be sanitary and could be contaminated with fecal bacteria. Fleet Naturals is a hygienic, ready-to-use, single-use, pre-measured cleansing enema filled with an isotonic solution made with purified water.
Q: Will Fleet Naturals relieve constipation?
Fleet Naturals may produce a bowel movement on some occasions. However, Fleet Naturals is non-medicated and was created specifically for cleansing the rectum—not for relief of constipation.
Q: The box states that the tip of the enema is lubricated. What is it lubricated with and why?
Fleet Naturals provides a pre-lubricated enema tip with a water-based lubricant for ease and comfort of use.
Q: Is there an active ingredient in Fleet Naturals?
No, Fleet Naturals is drug-free.
Q: How is Fleet Naturals different from a Fleet Saline Laxative enema?
Fleet Naturals Cleansing Enema should only be used as an elective rectal cleanser. Though it may produce a bowel movement on some occasions, it is not indicated for relief of constipation. See the comparison table below for specific differences in composition and intended use.
- Remove Tan protective shield form enema nozzle
- With steady pressure, gently insert enema nozzle tip into rectum with a slight side-to-side movement, with tip pointing toward navel. Insertion may be easier if person receiving enema bears down, as if having a bowel movement. This helps relax the muscles around the anus.
- Do not force the enema nozzle into rectum as this can cause injury.
- If resistance is encountered on insertion of the nozzle or in administering the solution, the procedure should be disconinued.
- Squeeze bottle until nearly all liquid is gone. It is not necessary to empty the bottle completely.
- Remove nozzle from rectum and maintain position until urge to evacuate the fluid is strong.
Postioins for using this enema:
- Position for Self-Administration: Self-administration may be carried out with the individual lying on a towel, on the bathroom floor, or in the bathtub.
- Left-side position: Lie on left side with knee bent, and arms resting comfortably.
- Knee-chest postition: Kneel, then lower head and chest forward until left side of face is resting on surface with left arm folded comfortably.
For rectal use only.
Frequenxy of use:
- One cleansing enema may be used per day. Single use enemas are more hygienic than reusable enemas.
- 18 years of age and above.
- Do not re-use bottles and nozzles.
- One time use only.
- Call a doctor if no return of fluid.
- If pregnant, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Do Not Use:
- In patients with imperforate anus or bowel obstruction
- To self-treat or prevent a STD
- After exposure to a STD
- To relieve constipation
- As a preparation for medical procedures
For your protection, this carton has an imprinted seal on the top and bottom flaps: Fleet Laboratories. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
C.B. Fleet Co., Inc. Fleet Naturals Cleansing Enema with Aloe Twin Pack - 2 Bottles
Contents: Each enema consists of a latex-free plastic bottle with a pre-lubricated nozzle.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzalkonium Chloride, Edetate Disodium
About C.B. Fleet Co., Inc.
When Dr. Charles Browne Fleet founded this company, he did so with a commitment to serving his customers as individuals. His sincere interest in their health, and in providing trusted products to enhance their personal approach to healthcare, turned C.B. Fleet into a thriving company that has enjoyed continual growth, and the trust of millions. Now serving customers in every corner of the world, we understand the importance of maintaining those same, neighborhood values. That’s why, at the heart of our product development process, we’re always thinking of you.
4615 Murray Place
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
Works,no side effects. Better then other products I've used.