Enzymatic Therapy - Kira St. John's Wort - 45 Tablets
Enzymatic Therapy Kira St. John's Wort helps maintain healthy emotional balance. Each non-habit forming Kira St. John's Wort tablet is formulated to deliver hyperforin, hypericins and flavonoids, providing the essentials of St. John's Wort Extract. St. John's Wort is a clinically-studied, effective herbal extract, and Kira does not have a sedative effect, nor does it have any observed interactions with alcohol or caffeine. People throughout the world rely on St. John’s Wort as a daily supplement for mental well-being.
Kira's advanced LI 160 formula contains all of the essential constituents in this proven combination to unlock the benefits of St. John's Wort. Every Kira tablet is formulated to deliver the right dose that gets results, with the proven amounts of hyperforin, hypericin and flavonoids. Kira's ingredients work together to support a healthy balance among the brain's chemical messengers to promote a feeling of well-being. Other brands may try to make generic St. John's Wort claims based on Kira's extensive scientific research, but only Kira's LI 160 formula has been proven in over 23 clinical studies.
For optimum results based on Kira's clinical studies, take 1 Kira tablet 3 times a day for at least 2 to 4 weeks. Kira's safety profile also supports longer term use. Kira is non-habit forming, does not have a sedative effect, and has no interactions with alcohol. No interaction with caffeine has been observed. Kira is free from preservatives, yeast and gluten.
Will Kira St. John's Wort interfere with prescription medications?
St. John's wort is an herb that supports emotional well-being. Information from case reports, clinical trials, post-marketing surveillance and monitoring studies have suggested that St. John's wort is well tolerated, with a very low incidence of adverse reactions. It appears to be a safe and effective herbal supplement for support of healthy mental and nervous system function.
However, research indicates that administration of St. John's wort in conjunction with some prescription medications may interfere with their metabolism and affect blood concentration of these medications. Research has indicated that St. John's wort extract may activate hepatic cytochrome P450, a pathway by which some medications are metabolized. Therefore, it is encouraged that customers to consult with their licensed healthcare practitioner if they wish to take St. John's wort in conjunction with prescription medications.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.