American BioScience DGP (Dog Gone Pain) Mobility & Flexibility for Dogs - 60 Chewable Tablets
American BioScience DGP is specifically formulated to help support a pet’s joint mobility and flexibility. American BioScience DGP may help ease aches and discomfort caused by daily exercise, activity and training. Developed by master herbalists and scientists in Australia, American BioScience DGP is a unique blend of high quality ingredients that helps support mobility, flexibility and ability to continue to live a healthy active life.
American BioScience DGP is highly effective because it contains the finest ingredients known to support mobility (some only available from the fertile soils of New South Wales in Australia). American BioScience DGP contains a blend of European and Australian herbs and marine extract. The high quality of each and every ingredient, as specified by the formulators, ensures the ultimate levels of ingredient actives and bioavailability so your pet readily and fully absorbs all the benefits American BioScience DGP has to offer.
About American BioSciences
American BioSciences' goal is to help people enhance their lives and health through the most effective natural dietary supplements supported by outstanding research. They put “helping people” over “selling products” and so encourage consumers who want to use their products to become knowledgeable about their health conditions – to learn the causes of these health problems, how they progress, what diagnostic techniques, and the risks and benefits of their “conventional therapy” options , so they know how to evaluate the natural and nutritional therapies. They also encourage consumers to consult with doctors that specialize in natural medicine to take advantage of their clinical experience.
Educated consumers that use their products with guidance, for the right purposes, appropriately and for the right periods of time are their best customers and get the best value for their investment. American BioSciences is working with universities and research organizations around the World to bring new natural therapy options to American consumers and the doctors and retailers that support them. They have several outstanding products available currently, and many in the final stages of research, development and approval we look forward to making available in the near future.
- ImmPower, is their best selling product which introduced America to AHCC, Japan’s number one selling supplement according to a recent industry survey. ImmPower is becoming a best selling supplement in U.S. stores because it works quickly to provide unique health benefits, supporting peak Natural Killer (NK) cell function and the immune system’s front-line defenses.
- Avé is the first dietary supplement available in the U.S. to contain the novel nutrient, Avemar. Its development was initiated by Albert Szent-Gyorgyi, Nobel Prize laureate for the discovery of vitamin C. Avemar has been the subject of 20 peer-reviewed research publications. Once daily use of Avé is shown to support healthy cell metabolic regulation in vulnerable cells and promote immune system modulation, resulting in a healthy cellular and humoral (Th1/Th2) immune system balance.
- HP8, a blend of European and Australian herbs formulated to support prostate health, was developed through an Australian government grant and validated by research at Southern Cross University. Prostate problems are as common as gray hair in aging men, and almost as inevitable. There are many conventional and alternative treatment options, but HP8’s benefits and mechanism are unique. Since its introduction in July of 2003, several hundred men have started taking HP8 and have indicated their satisfaction due to their very high reorder rate.
- DGP has been specifically formulated to help support a pet's joint mobility and flexibility. DGP may ease aches and discomfort caused by daily excercise, activity and training. Developed by master herbalists and scientists in Australia, this unique blend of high quality ingredients helps support a continued healthy active life.
- NK-9 Immune System Support for pets helps provide unsurpassed support for a pet's immune system, especially their NK cells - a type of white blood cell known as the immune system's front-line defense. NK-9 contains AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound), which is backed by more than 20 published studies and clinical experience with both humans and K9s. NK-9 is "the" AHCC product specifically formulated for pets.
American BioSciences' products have earned the endorsement of many opinion leaders and experts in the field of natural and nutritional medicine, but they look forward to earning the most important endorsement of all, yours. Please call us, or contact us through this website to request information and supporting research, to ask questions or comment on your use of our products.