YogaToes Yoga Toes Gems Blue
YogaToes Yoga Toes Gems provide instant therapeutic relief for your feet. Stretch, revive & exercise your toes in style with Gems, the Haute Couture version of Original YogaToes. Your feet must get the right kind of regular exercise to stay beautiful and healthy! (Just like the rest of your body.) Gems assure you of a simple, one step natural exercise to maintain healthy, attractive feet and improve most common foot problems. Sparkle like a celebrity while Gems sooth discomfort from tight shoes and being on your feet all day. Gems improve and prevent hammertoes, bunions, Plantar Fasciitis, crossed toes, poor circulation, flat feet, foot fatigue. YogaToes Gems - your brilliant step to healthy, beautiful feet.
Gems work, you relax, looking tre' chic. All you need to do is put them on: instant vogue and spa vacation for your feet! Muscles are relaxed, circulation is increased. Your feet are perfectly relaxed and refreshed in minutes. You feel great and ready to go. You just had a fantastic foot massage!
How do Gems work? By spreading, stretching and exercising toes, the muscles and joints of the foot are truly conditioned. Gems help correct and realign foot structure through stretching and balancing the muscles, tendons and ligaments. Gems improve circulation by massaging and stretching muscles. Gems help balance the entire body. Gems stimulate and improve overall posture by increasing the performance and function of your feet. Good posture requires toes and feet to be strong and working well. Foot appearance improves by correcting the problems caused by wearing shoes too much.
The perfectionist biometric design of YogaToes Gems works wonders between, above and beneath toes to stretch toes apart from each other and outward, away from the ball of the foot. To simulate this effect, spread your fingers apart and out as far as you can. You can feel the muscles working and stretching. Fingers feel refreshed and invigorated. Tight, weak muscles become flexible and stronger. The posture of your feet will improve. Foot muscles are strengthened to maintain alignment. Stretching and working the muscles increase vital circulation where it is typically the poorest. You know how good you can feel after a workout or a massage. Now, your feet can enjoy the same benefits anytime! Just slip into your Gems!
Fun Gems Tips:
- Take your pedicure up a notch with Gems.
- Cool Gems in the freezer - they will stay soft. Appreciate these Gems on a hot summer day or after a long day in shoes.
- Wear Gems in the bathtub. Go ahead, be a movie Star! Hot water loosens & relaxes muscles, for an even more enjoyable and soothing experience.
- Wear Gems in the hot tub or swimming pool. Don't worry - they float!
- Gems relieve the pain caused by the highest heels and pointiest shoes. Slip them on under your dest at work!
- Exercise is great for your body, but it can be hard on your feet. Keep your feet fit too. Wear Gems before and after your workouts!
- Gems make relaxing so easy. Stress relief has never been more important. At night use Gems to relax. Get up refreshed, ready for the day.
Can I wear Gems in shoes?
No, Gems are worn barefoot and besides would you really want to hide them?
When should I wear my Gems?
Anytime you aren't wearing shoes. Relaxing, bathing in the hot tub, in the sauna, in bed and of course on your private jet!
Can I walk with Gems on?
Walking in Gems is not recommend for safety reasons.
How long should I wear my Gems?
It is recommended to wear Gems for up to an hour a day if thats comfortable. Some people prefer to use them for shorter or longer periods.
I feel discomfort when I wear Gems. Is this normal?
If you feel discomfort, take the Gems off and try again tomorrow. Your feet have spent years cramped inside of shoes, so be patient. Treat feet with care and allow time to adjust to their new routine.
- 25% of bones in the human body are located in the feet which are made up from 52 bones.
- Women suffering from four times as many foot problems as men. It is important that women wear correctly fitting footwear as on average they walk 3 miles further every day than men.
- The average person walks about 10,000 steps a day. During a lifetime it is thought that a person has walked enough steps to have circled the planet more than 4 times!
YogaToes are designed to naturally treat and prevent foot problems like bunions, Plantar Fasciitis, and hammer toes. They work by spreading, stretching & exercising toes. YogaToes patented design fits between, above and beneath toes to gently stretch them apart and away from the balls of your feet. This supports a return to a natural and healthy state, helping you avoid costly surgeries.
By placing the toes in a separated position, tight, weak muscles become more flexible and resilient. The joints in your toes should begin to realign as tissues become supple and strong. This realignment is the main component in helping fend off foot pain as well as a variety of foot problems, including bunions and hammer toes. Recently, YogaToes were featured on the Dr. Oz Show as a "bunion buster".
YogaToes were designed to revolutionize the way you care for your feet. YogaToes offer a simple, one step natural solution program for foot problems. All you do is put them on. YogaToes do all the work while your relax. A vacation for your feet!
"The ultimate dance, the dance of life, is performed best and longest on healthy, happy feet." Frederic Ferri - Founder of YogaToes