Kids BrainSustain by Dr. Perlmutter's iNutritionals (Xymogen)
Dr.Perlmutter's iNutritionals Kids Brain Sustain Chocolate Flavored Power - 11.6 oz. (330 g)
KIDS Brainsustain (patent pending) was developed by David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, Board Certified Neurologist and internationally recognized leader in nutritional neurology. KIDS BrainSustain™ provides the most potent and comprehensive formula of clinically proven ingredients to enhance children's brain performance and development. Kids BrainSustain contains the same brain-protecting ingredients as our Whey and Rice formulas, but with the right amount for children – in a delicious chocolate flavor!
Brainsustain is the result of over 30 years of research in the clinical neurosciences. Ingredients used in this formula have been evaluated in extensive clinical studies and have been shown to enhance brain function, maintain memory, and protect the brain from the effects of free radicals.
BrainSustain's unique formula enhances brain performance and promotes brain health by improving the energy production of brain mitochondria. It facilitates neural communication, and provides superior antioxidant action that reduces the production and damaging effects of excess free radicals in the brain. This antioxidant action is vital because excess free radicals are associated with brain inflammation – a marker and common thread among such neurodegenerative disorders as poor memory, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, ALS, and others.
Taking BrainSustain is an easy, daily good health habit. Our powder formulas mix with fruit juice or smoothies to become a refreshing and profoundly beneficial beverage – providing the highest level of brain performance enhancing nutrients and powerful brain protection to ensure long term optimal brain performance throughout your life. BrainSustain’s key ingredients have been extensively studied for efficacy at some of the world’s most well respected medical institutions.
BrainSustain is a key part of a complete program to ensure optimal brain function. A healthy diet, physical exercise and mental activity all contribute to achieving and maintaining peak mental performance.
Mix one scoop with 8 oz of reduced fat Vitamin A&D milk, soy, rice or other beverage. For use by children 4 years of age or older.
Keep out of reach of children. Use only if bottle is sealed. Consult your healthcare professional brfore using this product. Store tightly sealed in a cool dry place.
Other Ingredients: Pure cane molasses, high lactoferrin whey, cocoa, natural flavors, non-fat milk solids, lecithin, stevia extract.
Contains ingredients derived from soy and milk.
More information on the potent ingredients in Dr. Perlmutter's Kids BrainSustain
- Coenzyme Q-10 measurably increases the efficiency of cellular energy production, as demonstrated in studies performed at the Massachusetts General Hospital. In addition, it serves as a potent brain antioxidant. These effects explain why major institutions worldwide are vigorously evaluating coenzyme Q10 as a therapeutic aid in brain disorders.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid provides powerful antioxidant action and regenerates other important brain antioxidants including vitamins E, C, and glutathione. Unlike other antioxidants, alpha lipoic acid is both fat- and water-soluble, greatly enhancing its ability to be absorbed from the gut and penetrate into the brain.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) dramatically increases the body's production of glutathione, one of the brain's most important antioxidants. NAC itself is a potent antioxidant shown to reduce formation of nitric oxide, a free radical implicated for a causative role in Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, and other neurodegenerative disorders.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine, like coenzyme Q-10, enhances neuronal energy production by transporting fuel sources into the mitochondria — the energy producing machinery of the neuron. This particularly benefits damaged brain neurons, which are characterized by decreased energy production. In addition, acetyl-L-carnitine acts as an effective antioxidant and been demonstrated to protect laboratory animals from developing parkinsonism when they are exposed to chemicals known to induce the condition. A report in a recent issue of Neurology found that acetyl-L-carnitine profoundly reduces the rate of progression of Alzheimer's disease in younger patients.
- Gingko biloba, one of the most extensively studied nutritional supplements for neurodegenerative conditions, directly improves brain metabolism, increases brain blood flow, and provides antioxidant action. In a placebo-controlled, double-blind randomized trial published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, Gingko biloba not only stabilized Alzheimer's disease, but in addition, many subjects demonstrated an actual improvement noted in various standardized psychological tests.
- Phosphatidylserine produces marked memory and learning improvements in demented patients, according to research conducted at Stanford University. Like acetyl-L-carnitine and coenzyme Q-10, phosphatidylserine plays an important role in neuronal energy production and chemical communication.
About Dr. Perlmutter's iNutritionals (Xymogen)
IDS SPORTS IS A SPORTS AND BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENT COMPANY THAT IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING OUR CUSTOMERS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS AND SPORTS SUPPLEMENT PRODUCTS IN THE INDUSTRY. THE COMPANY WORKS DILIGENTLY TO DEVELOP BREAKTHROUGH TECHNOLOGY THAT IS USED TO MANUFACTURE NEW PRODUCTS THAT DELIVER RESULTS. IDS SPORTS’ SUSTAINED COMMITMENT TO ITS CUSTOMERS ALLOWS IT TO GROW AND PROVIDE THE MOST STATE-OF-THE-ART PRODUCTS TO DATE.
725 S. Kirkman Rd.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.