Nature's Path Organic Flax Plus Pumpkin Raisin Crunch Cereal - 12.35 oz. (350g)
Flax Plus Pumpkin Raisin Crunch has all the scrumptious taste you crave, as well as all those healthy, USDA Certified Organic ingredients you have come to expect from Nature's Path. Flax Plus Pumpkin Raisin Crunch is high in fiber, it contains .5g Omega-3's per 55g serving (the "good" fats), and all the benefits of whole grains. And, it's good to know that Nature's Path's ingredients are just as nature intended. There's nothing artificial, and it's grown without chemical pesticides or herbicides. Nature's Path has always believed food grown organically is not only better for you, it's also good for the earth. Besides, it simply tastes better. One crunchy, nutty bite of Flax Plus Pumpkin Raisin Crunch, and Nature's Path thinks you'll agree; it's a bowl full of goodness.
How Big Is Your Bowl?
- Organic Flax Seeds - You probably know that Flax has great fiber content but you may not be aware it's a source of Omega-3 fatty acids (i.e. the "good" fats).
- Organic Raisins - It's great when things that taste so good are also good for you. Raisins contain iron, potassium, and they're cholesterol and fat-free.
- Organic Pumpkin Seeds - These seeds have a nutty, rich taste and they're a source of zinc, iron and Omega 3's & 6's.
- Organic Oats - Whole oats are a source of soluble and insoluble heart-healthy fiber with complex carbohydrates that help to provide sustained energy.
What's Good About Nature's Path Organic Flax Plus Pumpkin Raisin Crunch Cereal?
Not only it is high in Fiber, Omega-3's, as well as having iron, it's organically delicious.
What's So Good About Certified Organic Goodness:
- Good Food
- No synthetic pesticides
- No synthetic herbicides
- No artificial preservatives or additives
- No genetically engineered seeds or ingredients
- No irradiation
- Good Ecology
- Enriched drought resistant soil
- Less soil erosion
- Less groundwater pollution
- Improved farm biodiversity
Nature's Path Manifesto
Nature’s Path lives for healthy, great-tasting organic foods. It’s why they get up in the morning. But Nature's Path is also a company that wants to do more than just sell breakfast foods. Nature's Path aspires to advance the cause of people and planet, along the path to sustainability. And Nature's Path likes to think they put their money where their mouth is. Or rather, where their heart is. Because growing organic, healthy foods in a sustainable way is Nature's Path's passion—the cornerstone of their family company. It’s where, and how, it all began.
But Nature's Path also knows that when it comes down to it—no matter what kind of a difference they want to make as a company, and no matter how much you share those values—if Nature's Path's food isn’t delicious and exciting, they’re not living up to their fullest potential.
Healthy foods don’t need to be boring and tasteless. Which is why Nature's Path spends their days and nights dreaming up new recipes, tracking down exotic new ingredients, and researching the latest (or most ancient) superfoods. Nature's Path knows you’ll be pretty impressed when you read their labels. But Nature's Path hopes you’ll be even more impressed when you take your first bite.