Deluxe One-Second Ear Thermometer TE-101 by HoMedics
HoMedics Deluxe One-Second Ear Thermometer (TE-101) features InfraTemp Technology for the most accurate readings. Combining speed, comfort and accuracy, Homedics Deluxe Ear Thermometer uses state-of-the-art Infratemp™ Technology to provide ultra-fast one-second readings. Also included is a built in flashlight so you do not need wake your child when taking their temperature. Also, no probe covers are needed with this product. The illuminated display makes it easy to see what the reading is even in the dark.
- LED flashlight for lining up with ear canal
- Backlit display and Supersize Digits™ for an easy-to-read display
- 10 Temperature measurement memory recall
- Ergonomic design and patented Infratemp™ technology means accurate measurements and comfortable readings
- Fast, one-second measurements
- No replacement probe covers needed!
- Reliable accuracy with 512 scanning sequences per second
- Fever alarm with visual and audio alerts
- Carrying case included for convenient storage
Use to take child's temperature.
Since HoMedics was founded in 1987, the company has developed an extensive line of personal wellness products that allow you to relax your body, renew your spirit and simplify your life. As the innovative leader in self-care, wellness and personal health products, HoMedics continues to strive to provide you with products that promote your well-being. HoMedics offers an extensive assortment of personal wellness products that are created to help you restore the balance between your mind, body and soul. With these products, it's easy to be proactive in the maintenance of your health and well-being.
3000 Pontiac Trail, Dept. 168
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.