Garden of Life Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil Lemon Mint - 8 oz. (236 mL)
Far north in the icy Atlantic lives a truly remarkable culture of people who have withstood the challenges of harsh weather and long seasons of darkness. This is the island nation of Iceland. Cod liver oil has always been an important part of the diet for the Icelandic people. They instinctively recognize the importance of Vitamin A, Vitamin D and the essential Omega-3 fatty acids found in cod liver oil. Regular use of cod liver oil has supported the overall health of the Icelandic people for hundreds of years. Now, this same product is available to support your overall health.
Garden of Life Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil Lemon Mint Highlights:
- One of nature’s richest sources of natural Vitamins A and D.
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One serving of Olde World™ Icelandic Cod Liver Oil provides over 750mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids.
- The Vitamins A and D in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil support normal calcium metabolism, normal bone development, and help maintain healthy bone structure.
- The Vitamin A in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil supports eye health, normal skin and hair structure, and healthy immune function.
- The Omega-3 fatty acids found in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil support healthy neurological and brain function.
- All-natural lemon mint flavor.
- Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil is molecularly distilled and undergoes quality control measures to ensure purity standards are met.
- Great for those on low carbohydrate diets.
Garden of Life Questions & Answers
Is Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil tested for purity?
Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil undergoes quality control measures to ensure purity standards are met.
What are the benefits of Vitamin D supplementation?
Current reasearch shows that Vitamin D deficiency, believed to be almost non-existant in the North American population, might be more prevalent than orginally thought. Vitamin D, well known for its ability to support calcium metabolism, has also been shown to support healthy carbohydrate metabolism. Research shows that healthy individuals without a Vitamin D deficiency more often demonstrate a normal glucose metabolism than their Vitamin D deficient counterparts. Additionally, Vitamin D is suggested to play a pivotal role in supporting normal muscle tone and strength.
About Garden of Life
Garden of Life's Mission
Their products are designed to let you take control of your own health.
They believe in premium nutrition that goes beyond the ordinary.
Your health is a gift, and extraordinary health is a goal worth pursuing—both for you and for your family.
Garden of Life's Vision
Garden of Life’s commitment to health goes beyond offering some of the most effective nutritional products in the world. They are interested in building relationships with people to help them transform their lives to attain extraordinary health. By combining the best of nature and science, the Garden of Life brand offers a path to healthy living with premium products that are supported by education and innovation.
Garden of Life's Health Philosophy
As recognized by the United States Congress, there is a direct correlation between nutrition, exercise and health. Raw, whole food nutrition, from organically grown sources, is more beneficial for health than isolated nutrients. When coupled with exercise, a diet that includes the consumption of raw, live foods, particularly those containing probiotics, enzymes, and products of their fermentation, is the foundation for a healthy lifestyle.