Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor BPA-100 by HoMedics
Homedics Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor BPA-100 features Smart Sense™ Technology which enables the blood pressure monitor to automatically inflate and deflate at the appropriate level. One touch operation makes it easy for you to take your own blood pressure at any time of the day.
- Smart Sense™ Technology for clinically-proven accuracy
- One-touch operation for easy use
- Smart Fit™ one size fits all arm cuff fits arms 8.7” to 18.1” in circumference
- Smart Fit™ arm cuff is pre-formed for quick and easy fitting
- Jumbo Size Digits are 1” tall for an easy-to-read displayR
- isk Category Indicator alerts you when a reading falls into Pre-hypertensive or Hypertensive risk categories
- 60 Memories / 2 Users
- Date and time stamp
- Memory averaging function
- Includes batteries and a storage bag
- Lifetime-limited warranty
Since HoMedics was founded in 1987, the company has developed an extensive line of personal wellness products that allow you to relax your body, renew your spirit and simplify your life. As the innovative leader in self-care, wellness and personal health products, HoMedics continues to strive to provide you with products that promote your well-being. HoMedics offers an extensive assortment of personal wellness products that are created to help you restore the balance between your mind, body and soul. With these products, it's easy to be proactive in the maintenance of your health and well-being.
3000 Pontiac Trail, Dept. 168
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.