Enzymatic Therapy - Heartburn Free with ROH10 - 10 Softgels
Enzymatic Therapy Heart Burn Free with ROH10 provides lasting relief from occasional heartburn for six months or more! Does your stomach feel like it's been playing with matches? Put out the fire with Heartburn Free dietary supplement. This patent-pending product delivers relief from occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, and upset stomach. Its key ingredient, orange peel extract (ROH10), provides lasting relief without shutting down the production of stomach acid. With Heartburn Free, every-other-day dosage brings everyday relief... your stomach and esophagus will thank you for it.
Why use an orange peel extract to battle occasional heartburn?
Because orange peel extract works with the body, rather than fighting against it. Unlike many traditional products, a clinically-studied orange peel extract will not reduce mineral absorption, inhibit protein digestion, or shut down acid production. Contrary to many common solutions, it works with your body's natural digestive processes.†
Why use Heartburn Free with ROH10?
It provides lasting relief from occasional heartburn for up to six months or more. Heartburn Free with ROH10 delivers relief from occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, and upset stomach. With Heartburn Free, every-other-day supplementation brings everyday occasional heartburn relief - your stomach and esophagus will thank you for it.
After completing the initial regimen, symptoms of occasional heartburn occur much more infrequently. And, if they do return after the initial 10 capsule regimen, a single capsule of Heartburn Free should provide relief.
Unique formulation you won't find anywhere else. Its key ingredient, orange peel extract (ROH10), provides lasting relief without shutting down the production of stomach acid. Heartburn Free also doesn't reduce mineral absorption or inhibit protein digestion.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.