Cold Therapy Kit by Q Fiber
Q Fiber - Cold Therapy Kit
Expand the versatility of the QFiber wrap with their new QFiber Cold Therapy Kit. QFiber Cold gel pack allows the Q-Fiber wrap to provide cold therapy, as well as standard infrared heat therapy. It also includes a mesh carry bag that is designed to hold the entire QFiber system.
The Q Fiber cold pack system can be used from earliest stages of post-operative recovery, through rehabilitation, to post recovery. Some of the many benefits of Q-Fiber Cold Therapy Kit include:
- Reduces edema/swelling
- Speeds recovery and promotes healing
- Effective for pain relief in joints and sore muscles.
Q-Fiber Cold Therapy Pack Instructions
Steps to use the Cold Pack - You must have the Q-Fiber wraps to use this Accessory.
- Freeze Cold Pack At Least 4 hrs.
- Remove the Q-Fiber heating element from the Q-Fiber Wrap (Inside mesh pocket)
- Pull out the Dc Jack Carefully
- Insert the cold pack into the mesh pocket
- Secure the wrap snugly around the treatment site.
When reinserting the heating element, ensure the black side faces toward the mesh or body area.
Must Read before using Q-Fiber - Cautions + Warnings
- Not for those with the condition of cold hypersensitivity.
- For best result, use the cold pack after it is in the freezer for at least four hours.
- Check for any leaks from the cold pack before using.
- Do not exceed 15-20 minutes per treatment.
- Do not ingest, for external & cold use only.
- Do not microwave the cold pack.
- Do not put the cold pack in hot water.
- Do not expose the cold pack to direct sunlight.
- Remove the Q-Fiber heating element before adding the Cold pack.
- Do not cut the cold pack.
- Gel color may fade over time.
- In case of accidental contact wit the gel, was and rinse skin immediately and thoroughly.
- Wipe the cold pack down with a damp cloth if needed.
- Wear clothing between wrap and skin.
About Q Fiber
QFIBER WAS ENGINEERED WITH THREE THINGS IN MIND: 1) SAFETY 2) SCIENCE 3) CONVENIENCE OUR ENGINEERS KNEW QFIBER COULD BE USED BY ANYONE, BUT IT WAS ESPECIALLY CREATED WITH THE EVERYDAY ATHLETE IN MIND. THE EVERYDAY ATHLETE PUTS THEIR BODY OUT THERE ON THE LINE, TAKING RISKS, SUSTAINING BLOWS, AND DOING WHAT IT TAKES TO REACH THEIR OWN PERSONAL FINISH LINE. THE AFTERMATH OFTEN INVOLVES TENDERNESS, SORENESS, TIGHTNESS, FATIGUE, AND/OR PAIN. QFIBER ACCELERATES RECUPERATION, REVITALIZING YOUR BODY AND GIVING YOU THE VIGOR TO KEEP ON PLAYING.
1340 Home Ave. Bldg. A
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.