Calcium Magnesium by Pioneer
Pioneer Calcium Magnesium - 60 Tablets
Pioneer Calcium Magnesium contains the forms of calcium suggested in controlled studies to support healthy bone density. With Vitamin D3 and Boron, trace minerals and bone protein. Hydroxyapatite, Citrate and Malate. Exceptional absorption! Pioneer Calcium Magnesium is a unique and potent calcium and bone protein formula designed by holistic clinicians to help provide nutritive support for healthy bone mass.
Calcium Magnesium has long been one of PIONEER’s top-selling formulas, and for good reason! It contains exceptionally wellabsorbed calcium forms: microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (MCH) from freeze-dried bovine bone, and two preferred chelated forms, calcium citrate and calcium malate. These premium forms of calcium have been studied for their ability to help provide nutritive support for healthy bone density.
In addition to excellent calcium forms, PIONEER Calcium Magnesium also provides important synergistic cofactors – magnesium, vitamin D3 and boron – as outlined below.
As such, PIONEER Calcium Magnesium helps to provide a superior foundation for good, stable bone health, especially when taken with a high quality multivitamin/mineral such as PIONEER 1+ and 1+1 Vitamin Mineral, and in conjunction with daily weight-bearing exercise and a healthy natural food diet rich in dark leafy greens.
Consider These Pioneer Advantages
- Microcrystalline Calcium Hydroxyapatite. (MCH) This superb ingredient comes from freeze-dried, whole bovine bone. Unlike bone meal (ashed bone) or any other calcium source, MCH retains the natural ratios of all of the micro-nutrients, bone matrix proteins and other organic constituents of healthy bone. In addition to its purported ability to help support healthy bone density, MCH is suggested to be well-absorbed, and welltolerated. PIONEER uses only pure hydroxyapatite from naturally-raised New Zealand or Australian cattle. This material undergoes a rigorous screening process for lead and other heavy metals, as well as herbicide and pesticide residues.
- Well-Absorbed Calcium Chelates. When calcium carbonate reacts with citric acid or malic acid, the chelates calcium citrate and calcium malate are formed. Research suggests these chelated forms do not require high levels of stomach acid for absorption and may be significantly better absorbed than calcium from carbonate alone. Calcium citrate has been studied for its ability to help support healthy bone density in children, teens and adults.
- Magnesium. The role of magnesium in enhancing calcium utilization is well-known. Recent studies also suggest that magnesium may help provide nutritive support for bone health independently of calcium. PIONEERCalcium Magnesium contains 3 sources of magnesium – high absorption magnesium aspartate and amino acid chelate, plus naturally-occurring oxide. The use of multiple sources is intended to help enable uptake via numerous biochemical pathways and enhance overall bioavailability.
- Vitamin D3. Proper calcium utilization depends on the presence of vitamin D. Of the various forms available, vitamin D3 cholecalciferol) most closely resembles the vitamin D made by the human body in response to sunlight, and exhibits higher bioactivity than plant-based vitamin D2. PIONEER® Calcium Magnesium contains vitamin D3 derived from pure lanolin.
- Boron. Research indicates that boron provides nutritive support for efficient metabolism and utilization of the bone nutrients
vitamin D, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
- Trace Minerals & Bone Matrix Proteins. A unique advantage of microcrystalline hydroxyapatite is that it provides a broad range of trace minerals and bone proteins, in natural proportions as found in healthy bone. PIONEER adds trace minerals from seaweed to further enhance this formula’s nutritional profile. Studies suggest an important role for trace minerals in the
maintenance of healthy bone structure.
Their line includes broad-spectrum vitamin/mineral supplements, superior calcium/magnesium products, and many other specialized formulas targeting specific health concerns. For informed consumers, their reputation for quality without compromise and honest labeling practices has earned PIONEER a name synonymous with integrity.
Located in the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts, they occupy a spacious, sun-lit, post and beam building and employ a caring, supportive staff. Their highly trained customer service and sales representatives give heartfelt attention to the tasks of replying to customer queries and taking direct orders by phone, fax and email. Their qualified team of technical and administrative assistants ensures the management and smooth running of the company.
Growth has brought many changes to PIONEER, but it has not changed their deep commitment to health, a commitment that they warmly share with you.
Use only as directed. Take 4 tablets daily with food. Store in a cool, dry-place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
|Pioneer - Calcium Magnesium - 60 Tablets|
|Serving Size: 4 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
||Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol)
|Calcium (2:1:1 microcrystalline hydroxyapatite: citrate: malate)
|Phosphorus (from freeze-dried bovine bone)
|Magnesium (1:1:1 aspartate:amino acid chelate:oxide)
|Matrix Proteins (from freeze-dried bovine bone)
|Trace Mineral Complex (as sea vegetation
[Lithothamnion spp] & freeze-dried bovine bone)
|Boron (1:1:1 aspartate:glycinate:citrate)
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Other Ingredients: cellulose, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate, stearic acid.|
PIONEER line includes broad-spectrum vitamin/mineral supplements, superior calcium/magnesium products, and many other specialized formulas targeting specific health concerns. For informed consumers, our reputation for quality without compromise and honest labeling practices has earned PIONEER a name synonymous with integrity. Located in the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts, we occupy a spacious, sun-lit, post and beam building and employ a caring, supportive staff. Our qualified team of technical and administrative assistants ensures the management and smooth running of the company. Growth has brought many changes to PIONEER, but it has not changed our deep commitment to health, a commitment that we warmly share with you.
304 Shelburne Center Rd.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
Have shoulder spur. Shoulder/ spine noticeably more flexible