Vegetarian Calcium Magnesium by Pioneer
Pioneer Vegetarian Calcium Magnesium - 180 Vegetarian Capsules
Pioneer Vegetarian Calcium Magnesium with Citrate, Malate and Krebs Cycle Intermediates. Superior absorption in a vegetarian form! Includes silica, boron, a full trace mineral complex and vitamin D--because bone health is more than just calcium.
Vegetarian Calcium Magnesium offers superior mineral absorption in a 100% vegetarian formula with plant-based vitamin D2 and natural trace minerals from horsetail and seaweed.
Bone is a dynamic, living tissue. To be healthy, bone tissue relies on more than just calcium! Additional minerals, trace minerals,
hormones, proteins, vitamins and other nutrients also play important roles. These substances influence the health of our bones by participating in complex biochemical interrelationships between organs, glands and tissues.
Bone constituents are constantly being recycled for use throughout the body while new bone is being made. In fact, each bone cell in our body is replaced once every three months. The formation of healthy bone requires the presence of at least eighteen different essential nutrients, and likely many more.
PIONEER® Vegetarian Calcium Magnesium goes far beyond the ordinary, providing extremely well-utilized, clinically-researched ingredients. When combined with a high quality multivitamin/ mineral supplement, such as PIONEER® 1+ Vitamin Mineral, plus regular weight-bearing exercise and a natural, whole food-based diet rich in dark leafy greens, this formula can help provide a solid foundation for healthy bones.
Consider These Pioneer Advantages:
- Highly Bioavailable Calcium Forms. Calcium chelates to citrate, malate and other Krebs Cycle intermediates (compounds that participate in energy production within cells) are noted for superior absorption. Unlike carbonate, these chelated forms of calcium do not require high levels of stomach acid for absorption. This may explain why they are often better absorbed than calcium from carbonate alone. Calcium citrate has been well-researched for its purported ability to help provide nutritive support for healthy bone density.
- Multiple Source Magnesium. Magnesium plays a role in regulating calcium transport and utilization, and has been studied for its ability to support healthy bone density in people of all ages, including those who are magnesium deficient. The magnesium in this formula comes from fully-reacted chelates of malate and rice protein amino acids, plus naturally-occuring oxide. PIONEER’s use of multiple sources of magnesium is intended to increase the body’s potential for absorption and utilization by offering more than one biochemical pathway of uptake.
- Boron. This important micronutrient is required for the efficient metabolism and utilization of calcium, magnesium, vitamin D
and phosphorus. While its exact biochemical mechanisms are unknown, evidence suggests boron may play an important role in
helping to support bone health.
- Silica from Horsetail Herb. Collagen provides the connective tissue matrix upon which minerals gather in bone. By promoting collagen formation, silica helps provide nutritive support for healthy bone health and may be critical in the process of new bone formation. Mineral-rich horsetail, a natural plant source of bioavailable silica, is valued by herbalists for its nourishing properties.
- Trace Mineral Complex. Research suggests that trace minerals including copper, zinc, manganese and others are essential to good bone health. PIONEER’s natural trace mineral complex is derived from sea vegetation.
Their line includes broad-spectrum vitamin/mineral supplements, superior calcium/magnesium products, and many other specialized formulas targeting specific health concerns. For informed consumers, their reputation for quality without compromise and honest labeling practices has earned PIONEER a name synonymous with integrity.
Located in the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts, they occupy a spacious, sun-lit, post and beam building and employ a caring, supportive staff. Their highly trained customer service and sales representatives give heartfelt attention to the tasks of replying to customer queries and taking direct orders by phone, fax and email. Their qualified team of technical and administrative assistants ensures the management and smooth running of the company.
Growth has brought many changes to PIONEER, but it has not changed their deep commitment to health, a commitment that they warmly share with you.
Use only as directed. Take 6 capsules daily with food. Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
|Pioneer - Vegetarian Calcium Magnesium - 180 Vegetarian Capsules|
|Serving Size: 6 Vegetarian Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
||Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin D-2 (ergocalciferol)
|Calcium (2:1:1 citrate:malate:Krebs Cycle
intermediates [as in tablets])
|Magnesium (11:1 oxide:malate)
Trace Mineral Complex (as sea vegetation: Lithothamnion spp.)
|Trace Mineral Complex (as sea vegetation: Lithothamnion spp)
|Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) Herb Extract
(standardized to 4 mg [10%] silica)
|Boron (1:1 glycinate complex:citrate complex)
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Other Ingredients: cellulose, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate.|
PIONEER line includes broad-spectrum vitamin/mineral supplements, superior calcium/magnesium products, and many other specialized formulas targeting specific health concerns. For informed consumers, our reputation for quality without compromise and honest labeling practices has earned PIONEER a name synonymous with integrity. Located in the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts, we occupy a spacious, sun-lit, post and beam building and employ a caring, supportive staff. Our qualified team of technical and administrative assistants ensures the management and smooth running of the company. Growth has brought many changes to PIONEER, but it has not changed our deep commitment to health, a commitment that we warmly share with you.
304 Shelburne Center Rd.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
I like this product. It's a good one. Next I'm trying a liquid mineral that I haven't tried yet.
I have been buying this product for over 15 years and this is the best price I have ever seen. Easy ordering and shipping was quick. Thank you.
I like the chewables better