Futurebiotics - VeinFactors Varicose Vein Complex - 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Futurebiotics VeinFactors Varicose Vein Complex. Clinical research has proven that potent natural ingredients found in citrus rinds, Gotu Kola and Horse Chestnut help support normal vein function. VeinFactors supports normal vein function with patented extracts, traditional compounds and natural co-factors.
DiosVein Diosmin and Hesperidin are naturally-occurring flavonoids which can be found in citrus rinds. Widely used in Europe where it has been clinically studied, Diosmin has been shown to help maintain blood vessel tone and support healthy leg circulation. VeinFactors DiosVein Diosmin is "micronized," reducing nutrient particle size for better absorption and efficacy.Futurebiotics VeinFactors Varicose Vein Complex
- DiosVein Diosmin - Popular European extract micronized for healthy vein circulation and tone
- Venocin - Proven vasoprotective Horse Chestnut seed extract
- Centellin - Clinically proven Gotu Kola extract for normal vein function
Venocin is extracted from Horse Chestnut seed and is standardized for 20% escin, a triterpenic saponin mixture that helps normalize swelling while protecting healthy veins. Centellin is extracted from Gotu Kola and is standardized for 8% total triterpenes, which research shows may be beneficial for normal vein function. Soluble Citrus Extract contains nine different flavonoids from natural citrus extract. Citrus bioflavonoids possess antioxidant properties and have been shown to positively impact normal capillary integrity. Butcher's Broom extract has been reported to improve healthy vein strength and tone.
Whole Horse Chestnut, Butcher's Broom and Citrus powder provide natural whole plant co-factors that nature created and have been added to provide a complete venous support formula.
Futurebiotics VeinFactors Varicose Vein Complex Contains:
- No Added Yeast
- No Sugar
- No Salt
- No Starch
- No Wheat
- No Gluten
- No Soy
- No Dairy
- No Artificial Colors
- No Preservatives
VeinFactors is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators. Clinically-proven Bioperine (Piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme and Lactospore boosts digestion and absorption.
VeinFactors - taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole plant co-factors including Horse Chestnut leaf, Butcher's Broom root and Citrus powder from lemon peel. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
Healthy Vein Action Plan
Varicose veins lose their capacity to carry and return blood to the heart and become enlarged with extra blood. As veins send the blood back to the heart, they act as one-way valves. If a vein becomes weak, blood may flow backwards and collect in the vein, causing it to swell or become varicose. heredity, obesity and diet, prolonged standing, leg injury and hormones are all contributing factors in developing varicose veins.
- Take Futurebiotics Vein Factors and a comprehensive multi-vitamin. Avoid alcohol, which can cause the veins in your legs to dilate.
- Eat a diet high in fiber and low in fat, including fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Salt (sodium) can cause excess fluid retention and swelling. Use other spices and blends to flavor foods.
- Physical Activity
- To help increase circulation, include 30 minutes of moderate aerobic exercise that work the lower extremities, such as running or jogging, walking and biking.
- Avoid prolonged sitting by walking around every hour or so.
- Shift positions regularly when standing.
- Complementary Therapies
- Maintain a healthy weight to take excess pressure off of legs and lower extremities.
- Hormonal changes that occur during pregnancy and menopause, as well as taking hormones, may put unwanted stress on veins. Speak with your health professional about healthy options.
- Do's and Don'ts
- Elevate your legs as much as possible; raise your legs above your heart for maximum benefit.
- Injuries complicate varicose veins, so be careful.
Measure Your Progress
- Be aware of vein health and look for improvement in the pain and appearance of varicose and spider veins. Studies indicate that focused dietary regimens can be very effective in helping normal vein function and may take 3-6 months to see improvement. Work with your health professional to manage the causes and track your progress.
Futurebiotics provides real health solutions. Guaranteed. Each product employs natural ingredients based on the latest science and research that deliver proven benefits - consistently, by design. Cutting-edge science is complemented with natural co-factors for intuitive natural fit. And many products feature Futurebiotics unique BioAccelerators™ that enhance digestion and absorption. Only the finest natural ingredients from around the world, skillfully formulated, are preserved in sealed amber glass.
Futurebiotics. Products that deliver on a promise:
- Of purity.
- Of efficacy.
- Of commitment
- Of caring.
- Of health.
There is real power in Nature. Power to awaken, nourish and rejuvenate. Power to heal. Nature packages the wisdom and harmony of healing using subtle, ingenious, and sophisticated methods of delivering health and longevity naturally. Taking inspiration from Nature, Futurebiotics provides power and symmetry in cutting-edge active, natural ingredients and delivers them with sophistication and care – just as nature intended.
Health and healing are life's natural gifts when body, mind and spirit align with Nature's wisdom. Every Futurebiotics targeted nutritional supplement delivers on a promise: specific, targeted health solutions using clinically-proven natural ingredients. Labeling is clean and crisp – laden with information and clarity about the design and uses of each product. Their commitment doesn't end with the product. Every package provides health strategies meant to deliver meaningful results in the Futurebiotics Action Plan. Strategies that make sense. For real results. For life.