Enzymatic Therapy - Fiber Fusion Daily Cleansing Fiber - 120 Vegetarian Capsules Fiber Formula
Enzymatic Therapy Fiber Fusion is a combination of all-natural fibers and herbs that safely absorbs and eliminates toxins and improves colon function. An important step in both the Whole Body Cleanse and Simple Cleanse intestinal cleansing systems, Fiber Fusion is also available separately.
Fiber Fusion contains psyllium, one of the most preferred detoxification fibers. Psyllium supports cardiovascular, endocrine, and immune health, additional health benefits that other detoxification fibers often lack. Intestinal flora can also ferment psyllium into short-chain fatty acids (SCFA), supporting intestinal health and repair.
While some psyllium products may not be thoroughly dispersed, the patent-pending True Dispersion technology makes Fiber Formula's psyllium unique. True Dispersion ensures that the psyllium and the other Fiber Fusion fibers, oat bran, guar gum, pectin, and marshmallow root, are completely released and dispersed for thorough colon cleansing. No other psyllium fiber works as effectively as the psyllium in Fiber Fusion.
Why cleanse with fiber?
It helps your body eliminate toxins naturally. As our bodies absorb environmental toxins from the air, water and our food, they can accumulate and wreak havoc on our insides. Fiber helps move the toxins out. Many people don't get enough fiber from their diet alone. It's essential that your body receives an ample amount of fiber, every day. Fiber Fusion provides an additional, reliable source.
Why Fiber Fusion capsules or flavored drink mixes?
- It provides daily support for regularity and cleansing. Not just for cleansing, Fiber Fusion supports the body's ability to safely absorb and eliminate toxins, promotes regularity, and improves colon health - every day.
- It features True Dispersion technology. This helps disperse Fiber Fusion unique fiber blend more quickly and thoroughly and keep the digestive system running smoothly.
- It is a clay-free formula. Detoxification products containing clay can deplete the body of healthy minerals, and often contain high levels of lead and other toxins. Since Fiber Fusion is clay-free, you can rely on it every day!
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.