Maxi-Health Research Kosher Vitamins - One Prenatal One-A-Day Prenatal Formula - 60 Tablets
Maxi Health Research One Prenatal One-A-Day Prenatal Formula provides health and energy for mother and fetus during pregnancy. Maxi-Health Research has created Maxi Health One Prenatal to Ensure your health and energy, and the health of your fetus. Maxi Health One Prenatal provides the core building blocks required by all cells, tissues and organs to maintain and promote optimum function. The important vitamins and minerals included in this supplement offer support for a healthy pregnancy and for the proper development of your child. Maxi Health Research One Prenatal One-A-Day Prenatal Formula also provides nutritional support for the extra demands pregnancy makes on your body. Maxi Health Research One Prenatal One-A-Day Prenatal Formula is a comprehensive supplement that will provide you with the essential nutrients you need.
The Maxi Health One Prenatal Difference:
Essential ingredients usually not found in prescriptive and non-prescriptive prenatal formulas:
- Amino Acid Chelates - selected mineral and trace elements with maximum bioavailability, tolerability and safety. We use only the finest mineral amino acid chelates, from Albion Labs formulated to survive the gastrointestinal system, and protect the sensitive mucosal membranes of the stomach and intestines from irritation.
- Vitamin C - to support blood vessel, capillary, and vein strength and helps support a healthy immune system.
- Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) - found to be superior in absorption to the synthetic forms (dl type) and its respective acetates.
- ChromeMate chromium (chromium polynicotinate) - This brand of chromium, found to be 18 times more biologically active than other chromium compounds is an organic complex that contains niacin as well as cysteine and other nutrients.
- Biotin - a cofactor for several enzymes, and is essential for carbohydrate metabolism and the synthesis of proteins. Biotin supports the growth and development of healthy nerve tissue and aids in the use of B vitamins and synthesis of ascorbic acid.
- Pantothenic acid - Supports a healthy immune system and also aids in the production of hormones. It is essential for proper metabolism of food and is vital during pregnancy.
- Iron (Ferrochel) - Ferrochel is a patented, nutritionally functional amino acid chelate form of iron. Human clinical studies have shown it to be an iron of great bioavailability and tolerance (easy on the system).
- Magnesium (magnesium citrate) - This natural source of magnesium provides the body with additional magnesium as well as a non-irritating stool softener much needed during pregnancy.
- Inositol - provides the nutrient necessary to make cellular membranes. It helps to maintain proper electrical energy and nutrient transfer across the cell membrane.
It's your bundle of joy, handle with care! Women's Formulations
Women know preserving health is essential to their well being. Maxi Health Research's dietary supplements and herbal products are here to help you take charge of your health. With the gentleness of nature at hand, herbs can help relieve the temporary discomforts associated with perimenopause, menopause and PMS. Maxi Health Research's fine products combine the benefits of Soy isoflavones, Black Cohosh, Dong Quai and Chasteberry to help you deal with these changes. About Maxi Health Research
Maxi Health Research Inc. has been recognized as one of the largest, most professional suppliers of Kosher, vegetarian, vitamins, minerals and herbs. Since 1974, Maxi Health Research Inc. has developed over 150 nutritional supplements in tablet, capsule, powder, chewable and liquid forms to meet the health needs of the entire family. Maxi Health Research's products are manufactured with a unique base of enzymes called Enzymax. Enzymax, a digestive enzyme complex of bromelain, papain, amylase, protease and lipase, makes our products more bioavailable. This unique blend of ingredients is important for proper digestion, giving you the maximum benefits of our supplements. For high quality, easy to digest, kosher, vegetarian, most advanced nutritional supplements, try Maxi Health Research and Feel the Difference!