Motion Ade MSM Chews For Dogs by Pet Naturals of Vermont
Pet Naturals of Vermont Motion Ade MSM Chews For Dogs - 60 Chews
Pet Naturals of Vermont Motion Ade MSM Chews For Dogs is a formula to support healthy joint and connective tissue function in dogs. Hip and joint issues is one the most common problems experienced by dogs of all breeds. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a rich source of bio-available sulfur which is important in the formation of collagen and glucosamine. MOTION ADE supports proper joint function mobility and connective tissue health.
Motion ADE is recommended to support:
- Joint comfort and circulation
- Joint mobility
- Healthy ligaments and tendons
Motion ADE contains 500 mg of Methylsulfonylmethane also known as MSM. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a sulfur compound found in the body that supports numerous functions. Sulfur levels in the body can be reduced through normal aging processes and sulfur deficiencies have been associated with psychological and physical stress, fatigue and susceptibility to disease.
- An essential mineral found in the body or in the production of various sulfur-containing compounds in the body such as insulin, keratin, collagen, chondroitin sulfate and glutathione (a potent antioxidant).
- Found in every cell in the body and used as a building block to create new cells.
- Is a mineral that holds together the protein strands of connective tissue, hair and nails.
- Proper connective tissue function, collagen formation, and skin health.
- Circulation by supporting the integrity of connective tissue structures in blood vessels.
- Gastro-intestinal function by supporting the integrity of the digestive tract lining and balancing pH levels.
- Cell membrane flexibility and permeability, which allows for the exchange of nutrients into and toxins out of the cell.
As a natural source of organic sulfur, MSM provides sulfur to form the amino acid Cysteine which aids in the production of collagen which is necessary for connective tissue repair. Cysteine is also a potent free-radical scavenger.
Up to 30 lbs:
1 chew daily.31 - 60 lbs:
2 chews daily.Over 60 lbs:
3 chews daily.
If giving more than 1 chew daily, divide between AM and PM
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Active Ingredients Per 1 Chew:
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 500 mgInactive Ingredients:
brewers dried yeast, canola oil, citric acid, glycerin, mixed tocopherols, natural duck flavor, propionic acid, proprietary blend (maltodextrin, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate), rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, whey.
About Pet Naturals of Vermont
FOR OVER THREE DECADES, FOODSCIENCE CORPORATION HAS BEEN A LEADER IN THE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF HIGH QUALITY ANIMAL HEALTH PRODUCTS. PET NATURALS® OF VERMONT, A DIVISION OF FSC, PRODUCES ONLY THE PUREST, MOST RELIABLE FORMULAS TO “HELP PETS LIVE HEALTHIER LIVES.”
20 New England Drive, C-1504
GREEN COVE SPRINGS,
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.