Biochem by Country Life - Berries & Whey - 11.1 oz. (376 g)
Biochem by Country Life Berries & Whey. Contains 100% pure Ultra-Filtered/Micro-Filtered (UF/MF) Whey Protein Isolate, the finest quality and most easily assimilated whey protein isolate on the market. The Micro-Filtration method isolates the natural whey proteins in a highly concentrated form without fat. This process leaves 99% of the peptides undamaged and undenatured.
Biochem by Country Life Berries & Whey:
- 100% Whey Protein has the lowest molecular weight of any protein
- 100% Whey Protein is rich in amino acids and the highly bioactive fractions glycomacropeptie and beta-lactoglobulin, immunoglobulin, glycopeptides and lactoferrin. These components support muscle tissue.
- Berries naturally possess a high ORAC (oxygen radical absorption capacity) value. ORAC is the measure of antioxidant activity.
- Blackberries contain anthocyanin pigments which have powerful antioxidant properties
- Scientific experts suggest that blueberries possess as much as 10% more antioxidant strenth than many other berries.
- Strawberries possess a high ORAC value.
- Rasberries are a rich source of vitamin C and fiber and possess powerful antioxidant capabilities similar to blackberries.
- Acia berries are similar to blueberries and contain all essential amino acids.
- Goji berries are unique in that they contain polysaccharides that provide antioxidant properties.
Biochem by Country Life - Berries & Whey is:
- 99% Lactose Free
- Wheat & Gluten Free
- Contains 1 g of Fiber
- Contains Goji & Acai
- Certified organic
Each product within the Biochem Sports and Fitness Systems has been carefully formulated to target the right enzymatic systems within the body so that each individual can achieve the pinnacle of performance. Each product is unique and nutritionally balanced to provide maximum performance.In formulating the Biochem Sports and Fitness Systems, Country Life has taken into consideration the special needs of both anabolic and aerobic fitness. However, no sports program can work without proper diet and good health habits. Athletes should consult diet guides appropriate to their specific sport. Anabolic and aerobic activities place different demands upon the body and may call for different ratios of protein, carbohydrate and fat to ensure peak performance. For instance, athletes involved in power sports and in bodybuilding typically require more protein, whereas endurance athletes may require more carbohydrates to replenish glycogen stores.
Country Life Vitamins
The founding brand of the Country Life family has been providing you with whole goodness through their nutritional supplements for over 40 years. A wealth of trusted choices for your healthy day-to-day living, their products are always of the highest quality and purity due to their continued commitment to ensure the products uphold their pledge of integrity. Their vitamins are packaged in iconic amber glass for maximum freshness and product integrity, so you can feel good about treating yourself well with Country Life Vitamins. In addition, 100% of their products are Certified Gluten Free by the GFCO.