Tights Lightweight X-Large by Maggie's Organics
Maggie's Organics Lightweight Tights - Black - X-Large
Maggie's Organics now offers new lightweight stylish tights with generous fit! Since 2003, when Maggie's Organics began offering their original thick and cozy tights, they have been working to develop a lighter more fashionable style in a wider range of sizes. Maggies Organics is proud to say that their perseverance has paid off. Made with an entra fine gauge of long-staple Organic Pima Cotton on state-of-the-art machines, Maggie's new Lightweight Tights are amazingly soft and stretchy, while still looking sheer and feeling elegant in any season. The extra stretch also means more generous fit in sizes S - XL.
Made in Peru - High Quality Organic Cotton
Maggie's chose Peru for the production of their tights as it is home to some of the most luxurious cotton in the world. The organic cotton in Maggie's tights is grown by a cooperative of over 250 farmers in the Canete Valley of southern Peru, where both the water from the Andes and the abundance of sun are perfect for organic cotton cultivation. Maggie's tights knitter is a family-owned-and-operated facility, in business since 1954.
Maggie's Functional Organics
At Maggie's Organics / Clean Clothes their mission is to produce and provide comfortable, durable, affordable and beautiful articles of apparel and accessories made from materials that restore, sustain and enhance the resources, including human, from which they are made.
- To provide a direct and vital link between the organic, sustainable agricultural community and the end user of these products. This connection should serve to educate and enlighten each player in the production chain of the interdependence we share in serving and promoting the health and general welfare of the planet upon which we live and the people who inhabit it.
- To dedicate themselves to serving each end of this production matrix with dignity, humility, respect and love.
- To understand and value their place in the local and global community that they live in and serve. This commitment shall be demonstrated through participation and service to a greater good, whether it is on a local or global level.
- To endeavor daily to create an exciting, creative, supportive workplace that serves first the needs of their customers, then the needs of their organization and finally the needs of each individual.
- To dedicate themselves to the work at hand, meeting each challenge with a collaborative spirit, an eager willingness and a sense of humor.
These statements are published in Clean Clothes Company Handbook. Maggie's Organics believe that their actions are as important as written words. Therefore, on a daily basis they seek to implement the standards articulated in these statements.
Machine was cold, gentle cycle. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry. Use eco-friendly detergent.
77% Certified Organic Cotton, 17% Nylon, 6% Spandex
About Maggie's Organics
At Maggie's Organics / Clean Clothes our mission is to produce and provide comfortable, durable, affordable and beautiful articles of apparel and accessories made from materials that restore, sustain and enhance the resources, including human, from which they are made.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.