Health Plus Colon Cleanse Peppermint Tea To Go - 30 Tea Bags
Health Plus Colon Cleanse Peppermint Tea To Go contains a unique synergistic blend of herbs and spices that have been combined so you can enjoy their benefits in a great tasting tea. This dietary supplement is designed to promote regularity, detoxification and daily maintenance of the intestinal tract. Colon Cleanse Tea is also designed to soothe the entire digestive system with its high quality mint blend. Not only will you clean and detoxify your system, but with this warming blend of spices you will nourish your entire intestinal tract and encourage greater absorption of the nutrients you eat. Colon Cleanse Peppermint Tea contains: senna leaf, cascara sagrada, cardamon, cinnamon chip, fennel seed, papaya, spearmint, and peppermint.
Enjoy the flavor of Colon Cleanse Peppermint Tea:
- Alleviates mild constipation
- Detoxifies the body
- Cleanses and soothes the intestine
- Delicious peppermint flavor
- Encourages greater nutrient absorption
Exposure to pollution in our air, food and water, poor diet, lack of adequate fiber, excessive alcohol, caffeine and sugar, high stress, lack of exercise, and/or overuse of antibiotics and prescription medications can break down the body's detoxification process. When it happens, toxins can circulate into the bloodstream instead of being properly eliminated through the colon.
Health Plus Colon Cleanse Peppermint Tea Contains:
- Senna promotes peristalsis, the rhythmic muscular contractions in the bowel that are responsible for the natural evacuation process.
- Cascara Sagrada has been widely researched and considered a safe, gentle bowel and digestive aid.
- Cardamon & Cinnamon Act as soothing and warming carminative spices
- Fennel a carminative herb, high in vitamin A and C. Helpful for stomach aid.
- Papaya leaves & Spearmint are added to promote healthy digestion with aromatic hint of Saffron to provide a traditional Indian flavor.
What else can I do if I don’t want to take any colon cleanse product?
Drink plenty of water, and eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, which naturally contain fiber, antioxidants and some enzymes (such as papain from papaya). In addition, sometimes stress causes digestive insufficiency, so learning how to manage stress levels will greatly help prevent digestive disturbances. Eat slowly; don't cram your mouth with food, don't gulp down your food. Chewing slowly releases specific enzymes in saliva that start to break down the food. Finally, eat only until you are satisfied; don't eat until you are full, which stresses the bloated stomach to work overtime in processing its load.
About Health Plus
Since 1981, health Plus, Inc. has been at the forefront of natural health with its perennial favorite, Colon Cleanse, a psyllium-based product. In fact, Health Plus is considered widely to have innovated and pioneered the digestive ehalth category. At Health Plus, they believe that gentle targeted cleansing with easy-to-use formulas can help you achieve a satisfying journey of health. Internal cleansing is our proud niche. NO artificial colors are used in any of their psyllium products. No chemical fillers or binders are added to their psyllium or herb products.