Cholestsafe by FoodScience of Vermont
FoodScience of Vermont - Cholestsafe - 90 Capsules
Food Science of Vermont Cholestsafe. A dietary supplement to support cardiovascular function and maintenance of cholesterol levels within normal ranges. CholestSafe is a unique combination of Red Yeast Rice, Policosanols, Phytosterols, Coenzyme Q10, Chromium Polynicotinate, EPA, Artichoke Leaf Extract and Guggul. It is a great addition to any diet and exercise program that is designed to support the maintenance of HDLs, cholesterol, and Triglycerides within normal ranges.
- Recommended For:
- Supporting serum lipid levels within normal ranges
- Healthy blood flow
- Supporting levels of HDL within normal ranges
- Encouraging healthy blood viscosity
- HDL to LDL Ratio Support
- Red Rice Yeast (Monascus purpureus) is an all-natural whole food made from dried fermented rice. Red Rice Yeast naturally helps maintain cholesterol levels within normal ranges and contains unsaturated fatty acids that support the maintenance of serum lipids within normal ranges.
- Chromium is a trace mineral used by the body to regulate HDL-to-LDL ratios. The Chromium Polynicotinate form ensures maximum bioavailability. The average American diet is chromium deficient.
- Phytosterols are plant steroid alcohols that have been shown to support the maintenance of cholesterol within normal range by blocking the over-absorption of cholesterol. CholestSafe contains a phytosterol complex from soy that yields 90% phytosterols including 180 mg of Beta-sitosterol.
- Cholesterol Synthesis and Circulation
- Policosanol is a complex that has been studied for its ability to reduce cholesterol synthesis by the liver, protect against peroxidation of lipids, aid healthy blood flow and support the maintenance of beneficial HDLs within normal range.
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) Leaf Extract is a phytonutrient that has been shown to support cholesterol within normal ranges. Cynarin, a compound contained in artichokes, supports the production of bile, which may help the body to excrete cholesterol. Artichoke Leaf Extract helps balance activity of the enzyme responsible for maintaining cholesterol levels within normal ranges.
- Antioxidant and Blood Viscosity Support
- Guggul lipids contain compounds known as guggul sterones. As antioxidants, they protect against lipid peroxidation.
- EPA supports cholesterol and triglyceride levels within normal ranges and encourages healthy blood viscosity. EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) supports circulation, the immune system and vascular health.
- Coenzyme Q10 is critical in the generation of cellular energy. Coenzyme Q10 is an antioxidant found in the highest concentrations in the heart, liver, kidneys, spleen and pancreas.
- CholestSafe would be a great addition to any diet and exercise program that is designed to support the maintenance of HDLs, cholesterol and triglycerides within
About FoodScience of Vermont
With over a quarter century of experience in producing the Highest Quality Nutritional Supplements available, FoodScience of Vermont™ has created an exceptional line of products including Joint Support Formulas, Herbal Extracts, Performance Products, Energy Formulas, Amino Acids, and Multiple Vitamin/Mineral Formulas. Their formulas have been developed based on the latest scientific research to include nutrients like Alpha Lipoic Acid, Lycopene, Phosphatidylserine, Bioperine™, and natural Herbs like Pygeum, Saw Palmetto, Ginkgo Biloba, and Grape Seed Extract.
FoodScience of Vermont pride themselves on the fact that they use the purest, highest quality, natural nutrients available to produce all of their formulas. Their nutritional research focuses on the complex relationships that exist among available nutrients. FoodScience of Vermont’s extensive research into the exciting properties of N,N-Dimethylglycine (DMG) has been unparalleled and has significantly broadened the boundaries of knowledge relative to this vital nutrient. FoodScience holds 5 U.S. patents on DMG including 3 dealing with Immune Response.
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily with food. The daily amount can be divided between AM and PM.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any cholesterol-lowering medication, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.
|FoodScience of Vermont - Cholestsafe - 90 Capsules|
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
||Amount Per Serving
|Chromium (as Chromium Polynicotinate)
|Red Rice Yeast
|Poilcosanols (from Sugar Cane)
|Phytosterols Complex (from Soy)
|Yielding: total phytosterols
|Guggul Lipids Powder
|Artichoke (leaf) Extract
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) Powder (from fish oil)
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
|Other Ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearate. |
Contains: Soy and fish Oil (haddock & salmon).
About FoodScience of Vermont
For over 35 years, FoodScience has been a leader in nutritional research and product development. They continue to set new standards for quality and product innovation as they sell exclusively to retailers around the world. FoodScience offers specialty products and wholesale supplements in categories such as immune support, weight management, joint support and a complete line of gender and age specific multivitamins. Other popular categories include mineral supplements, CoQ10 supplements, digestive enzymes and their DMG family of products.
20 New England Drive
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.