Enzymatic Therapy - Earth's Promise Purple Drink Mix 14 Day Supply Berry Pomegranate Flavor - 5.9 oz.
Enzymatic Therapy Earth's Promise Purple is the easy way to enhance your diet, boost memory function, maintain urinary tract health and support healthy aging. They've combined over 20 nutrient-rich ingredients from sun-kissed gardens, lush fields and fruit-filled orchards. A delicious way to use the earth's bounty to fortify your body and spirit.
In one glass of Enzymatic Therapy Earth's Promise Purple, you get the nutrients of 5 servings of purple fruits & vegetables. You get as much:
- Antioxidant power as 1/2 cup cranberries
- Vitamin C as 1/2 cup strawberries
- Quercetin as 1 cup blackberries
- Ellagic acid as 1 cup red raspberries
- Anthocyanins as 1/2 cup blueberries
- Fiber as 1 bowl of oatmeal
Why a nutrient-packed drink mix?
For the health and convenience. Ingredients from fruits and vegetables are critical to good health. While busy schedules and hectic days often make it difficult to get your daily nutrients, a drink mix makes it easy!
Why use Earth's Promise Purple: Berry-Pomegranate?
It's the easy way to supplement your diet with a variety of targeted nutrients.
- Anthocyanins act as powerful antioxidants.
- Flavonoids support healthy aging.
- Ellagic acid supports healthy cell development.
- Scientific studies have shown that quercetin supports healthy cholesterol levels already within normal limits, and supports healthy immune response, as well.
- Vitamin C is one of the best-known vitamins, especially for its support of immune health. Less well-known, however, is the role that vitamin C has in supporting healthy joints and connective tissue.
This delicious drink mix is also full of fiber with 4 grams per serving. Plus, the fiber in Earth's Promise Purple: Berry-Pomegranate doesn't just support healthy digestion, it also supports calcium absorption, a crucial factor for maintaining healthy bones.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.