Conditioner Clarifying by EO Products
EO Products Conditioner Clarifying Rose Geranium & Sweet Orange - 8.4 oz. (250 mL)
EO Products Conditioner Clarifying Rose Geranium & Sweet Orange combines beneficial therapeutic ingredients in a Clarifying Complex that balances oil while providing weightless conditioning. This unique formula clarifies the hair shaft removing excess oil for a light and clean feel.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil revitalizes and refreshes hair.
- Gotu Kola revitalizes hair follicles to improve hair growth and health.
- Quinoa Protein, high in Amino Acids, fortifies, conditions and repairs hair.
- Hibiscus, rich in Alpha Hydroxy and Amino Acids, rehydrates keratin fibers adding luster and smoothness.
- Panthenol and Glycerin aid in moisture retention, increasing elasticity and thickening hair.
- Organic Calendula, Chamomile and White Tea botanicals harmonize and replenish.
- Aloe Vera and Vitamins A & E improve scalp health with powerful antioxidants.
- Witch Hazel increases blood flow and delivers nutrients to enhance natural hair growth.
- Organic Jojoba Oil, Neem and Coconut Oils lightly condition restoring softness.
- Fenugreek, Orange, and Lemon Extracts combine to clarify hair alleviating excess oil build-up.
- pH Balanced and Biodegradable to condition naturally.
Hair is a key part of who you are, it’s the first thing people notice about you. At EO® we know how important your hair is to you. EO® Everyday Hair Care is a complete line of natural and therapeutic shampoos and conditioners individualized for all hair types: Restorative, Protective, Volumizing, Clarifying and Everyday. Harnessing the key ingredients in five beneficial Hair Care Complexes, EO® Everyday Hair Care adjusts its performance with products customized for your hair care type anytime and every time!
Apply to wet hair and rinse. For best results use following EO Sweet Orange Shampoo.
Purified Water, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Organic Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Behenalkonium Chloride (and) Cetyl Alcohol, Hibiscus (Rosa Sinensis) Extract, Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) Extract, Clarifying Complex [Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum Graecum) Seed Extract, Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Fruit Extract, Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonum) Fruit Extract, Witch Hazel Distillate, Neem (Melia Azadirachta) Seed Oil], Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, EO™ Organic Herb Blend [Organic Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), Organic Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) Extract, Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Extract, and Organic White Tea (Camelia Sinensis) Leaf Extract], EO™ Essential Oil Blend [Geranium (Pelargonium Graveleons) Essential Oil, Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Essential Oil, Palmarosa (Cymbopogon Martini) Essential Oil, Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonum) Essential Oil], Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Organic Lecithin, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Phytate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
About EO Products
EO stands for essential oils; it's the heart & soul of everything the company does. They blend only pure essential oils with other plant-based ingredients to create natural personal care products that awaken & delight your senses.
90 Windward Way
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
I used to love this product (and the coordinating shampoo) but not since the reformulation (present with the bottle redesign) with the addition of fenugreek. The previous pleasant floral and citrus aromas are overpowered by fenugreek. It is all I smell when I use these products now. I'll probably be switching to another brand entirely, as fenugreek is not my preferred aromatic.