Enzymatic Therapy - DermaKlear Akne Treatment Soap with Sulfur - 3 oz.
Derma Klear Akne Treatment Soap with Sulfur is for the treatment of acne. Dries acne blemishes and allows skin to heal. Helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming. A well-balanced diet and proper nutrition are also important for healthy skin.
Why support healthy skin?
Because when we look better, we feel better. Part of living a vibrant, healthy life is being confident. Healthy, attractive skin can help you feel more poised and ready to be active in the world around you.
Why use Derma Klear Akne • Treatment?
It helps skin stay free and clear of acne.
- Clears up acne blemishes and allows skin to heal.
- Helps keep skin clear of new acne pimples.
- Penetrates pores to control acne blemishes, whiteheads and blackheads.
- Contains no Benzyl Peroxide, which can dry the skin
How does Derma Klear Akne Treatment work?
Derma Klear Akne Treatment penetrates the pores to control acne blemishes, whiteheads, and blackheads allowing the skin to clear up and prevents the development of new blemishes. Derma Klear Akne Treatment contains no benzoyl peroxide, so it will not dry out the skin.
Can Derma Klear Akne Treatment prevent acne breakouts?
Yes. Derma Klear Akne Treatment can be used to reduce the frequency and severity of acne breakouts. Derma Klear Akne Treatment penetrates the pores to control acne blemishes, whiteheads and blackheads; helping to prevent new acne blemishes from forming.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.