Better Bladder for Men by Enzymatic Therapy
Enzymatic Therapy - Better Bladder for Men - 60 Softgels
The next time nature calls, let Enzymatic Therapy Better Bladder for Men answer instead! Better Bladder is made with clinically-studied herbal extracts that together support optimal bladder and prostate health. Plus, the triple-powered Better Bladder blend also supports bladder strength.
Specifically formulated for men.
- Formerly Nettle & Pygeum with Pumpkin.
- No other products are specifically marketed for men’s bladder health.
Clinically studied ingredients.
- Together support bladder & prostate health.
- All 3 ingredients are now at clinically studied amounts (pygeum increased to 100 mg daily).
Retailers AND consumers asked for this formulation once Better Bladder for Women hit store shelves, so Enzymatic Therapy responded with Better Bladder for Men!
Why use this product?
You are interested in an alternative that helps take the pressure off, naturally. This exclusive combination of ingredients can help provide peace of mind and body.
Better Bladder for Men contains highly concentrated pumpkin seed extract to:
- Support healthy bladder strength
- Promote healthy urinary tract and bladder function
- Regain Confidence and Control
In clinical studies, over 60% experienced significant improvement. Conveniently take just one tablet daily...and get back into life!
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.
For best results, take one softgel in the morning and one in the evening. May be taken as two softgels once daily.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
If experiencing the symptoms of bladder dysfunction (increased frequency, weak flow, etc.), or taking prescription drugs, consultation with your healthcare practitioner is recommended.
|Enzymatic Therapy - Better Bladder for Men|
|Serving Size: 2 softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
||Amount Per Serving
| Calories from Fat
|Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) Root Extract
|Pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo) Seed Oil
|Pygeum (Prunus africana) Bark Extract
standardized to contain 12% total sterols
and 8% beta sitosterol
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
** Daily Value not established.
|Other Ingredients: gelatin, soybean oil, vegetable gylcerin, beeswax, caramel color, and soy lecithin.|
Contains no salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial flavoring, or preservatives. All colors used are from natural sources.
About Enzymatic Therapy
ENZYMATIC THERAPY, INC. IS RENOWNED AS THE HIGHEST QUALITY PROVIDER OF THERAPEUTIC DOSAGE NATURAL MEDICINES AND NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS IN THE INDUSTRY. THE COMPANY INCORPORATES FDA PHARMACEUTICAL QUALITY STANDARDS IN ALL FACETS OF THEIR BUSINESS. THIS INCLUDES RAW MATERIAL EVALUATION AND SUPPLIER SELECTION, LABORATORY ANALYTICS ACROSS THE ENTIRE SPECTRUM OF QUALITY, PURITY, POTENCY AND EFFICACY MEASURES, QUALITY ASSURANCE AND QUALITY CONTROL CHECKPOINTS, AND STRICT MANUFACTURING STANDARDS TO FDA GMP’S (VERIFIED GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES). ENZYMATIC THERAPY USES ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS IN THEIR PRODUCTS, AND THEIR SUPPLIER CERTIFICATION PROCESS, AND RIGOROUS TESTING PROTOCOLS INSURE CONSISTENT QUALITY AND POTENCY.
825 Challenger Drive
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.