Biotics Research - Bio-Multi Plus Multi-Vitamin and Mineral Supplement Iron & Copper Free - 270 Tablets
Biotics Research Bio-Multi Plus Iron and Copper free is a versatile, balanced multiple vitamin and mineral supplement supplying unique forms of important micro-nutrients available exclusively from Biotics Research Corporation. This product is available in three versions: regular Bio-Multi Plus, Bio-Multi Plus Iron Free & Bio-Multi Plus Iron & Copper Free
Why Bio-Multi Plus ?
- Bio-Multi Plus products utilize Biotics Research’s exclusive vegetable culture base, high in antioxidant enzymes and phytonutrients that function as quenchers of free radicals (oxidative agents that cause cellular damage).
- Lipid soluble nutrients, such as vitamins A, E, D and K are supplied in emulsified form for improved uptake and utilization.
- Important trace elements, including chromium, selenium, molybdenum and vanadium are provided via Biotics Research’s exclusive phytochemically- bound, whole food forms to assure optimal tolerance and uptake.
- Minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and zinc are supplied in various chelated forms known to be more bioavailable than other mineral forms commonly used in other supplement products.
- A wide array of other important synergists, such as natural mixed carotenoids, bioflavonoids, and specific amino acids, provide additional antioxidant protection.
- Perhaps most importantly, Bio-Multi Plus products from Biotics Research are produced under strict quality control guidelines. Using modern analytical methods, Biotics Research’s highly skilled scientific staff analyzes raw materials, monitors in-process production procedures and tests all finished products to ensure the safety and effectiveness of all Biotics Research’s dietary supplement products.
Why do your patients need Bio-Multi Plus?
Research has clearly demonstrated that diet alone may not supply nutrients in sufficient amounts necessary for overall good health. Many studies support the use of dietary supplementation to ensure adequate consumption of important nutrients. A growing number of doctors, researchers, and nutritional experts agree that supplementation is important to protect against common deficiencies, many of which have been linked to unwanted chronic conditions, and to provide support for optimal physical and mental wellness. Therefore, for generalized well-being, a complete multi-vitamin and mineral formula is required to ensure that the nutritional basics are covered.
All Bitoics Research Items are Gluten Free!
Currently, it is believed that gluten sensitivity (gluten intolerance) effects almost 700 million people worldwide. Gluten intolerance covers a wide spectrum of conditions, including celiac disease and wheat allergy. Symptoms include bloating, abdominal discomfort, pain, diarrhea, headaches and migraines, lethargy, attention-deficit disorder, muscular disturbances, bone and joint pain, and even schizophrenia.
At Biotics Research, they provide superior nutritional supplements to benefit the patient health. ALL BIOTICS RESEARCH PRODUCTS ARE GLUTEN FREE and they always have been! With Biotics Research, there's no need to search through a catalog for all of the ingredients, or review label after label. You can use any product from Biotics Research without concern because ALL BIOTICS RESEARCH PRODUCTS ARE GLUTEN FREE !
Quality Control - What Sets Biotics Apart
The Biotics Research way!
At Biotics Research Corporation, we manufacture our own branded products on site, in our own state of the art facilities, allowing for complete control of the entire manufacturing process. In our on-site laboratories, the highly skilled members of our Quality Control Unit, utilize modern, sophisticated technologies and validated analytical methods to test incoming raw materials, monitor manufacturing processes, perform in-process testing, and test all finished products prior to their release for shipment. In fact, many aspects of our cGMPs (current Good Manufacturing Practices) exceed the new, recently enacted FDA guidelines for dietary supplements in order to ensure the safety and effectiveness of our products.
The Quality Control Unit (QCU) has the authority to approve and/or reject all specifications and procedures associated with the production and release of all raw materials, packaging materials and finished products, including test methods and results, instrument calibrations, and processing records. The QCU conducts all internal audits, and validates and audits all raw material and packaging suppliers and service vendors as well.
All incoming raw materials are subject to appropriate testing prior to their release for production. Tests conducted include identity, potency, biological activity, microbiological, including bacteria, yeast and mold (including aflatoxins) and heavy metals (arsenic, cadmium, lead & mercury). Retained samples are maintained of all raw materials and finished products for future testing requirements (raw material stability and finished product expiration date verification).
All bulk finished products (tablets & capsules) are inspected and subjected to metal detection prior to being sampled by QC. They are then subject to appropriate disintegration and/or dissolution testing, and potency testing prior to being released to packaging. All liquid and powder products are tested for potency prior to packaging as well. Finally, microbiological testing is performed on all finished products and document reconciliation is completed prior to being released for shipment.
All testing is performed by our trained QC personnel using state of the art laboratory instrumentation including High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), ICP, Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry (AA), gel electrophoresis, FT-IR, Ultra Violet spectrophotometry, Thin Layer chromatography and Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS).
Unlike many companies that are struggling to meet the new GMP requirements established by the FDA, companies that are being regulated into implementing quality programs, extensive Quality Control has always been part of the corporate fabric of Biotics Research Corporation.
From day one, the mantra of Biotics Research Corporation has been “Innovation and Quality.” Our goals remain unchanged – utilize innovative ideas and carefully researched concepts with advanced techniques to develop products of superior quality and effectiveness – bringing you “The Best of Science and Nature”.