Branam Oral Health - SmileSavors Xylitol Gum Peppermint Kiss- 12 Piece(s)
Branam Oral Health Tech. Smile Savors Xylitol Peppermint Kiss is recommended by dentists, pediatricians, and pharmacists. Branam naturally better formula includes a highly concentrated Xylitol formulation to help fight bacteria. Clinical studies have shown that when used in foods, Xylitol may reduce the risk of tooth decay.
Branam SmileSavors Xylitol Gum:
- Made in the USA
- 1 gram of Xylitol per stick
- Enriched Xylitol formulation
- No Aspartame
- No Sugar
- 12 pieces of gum per sleeve
- 12 sleeves of gum per box
It's shocking! Despide decades of advances, the center for disease Control and Prevention declared tooth decay the #1 chronic childhood disease in America now. Now, here's the good news! There is a brand new line of naturall formulated, great tasting products that were developed by a leading pediatric dentist to reduce tooth decay. The Branam family of dietary supplements and oral care products contain a rich supply of Xylitol, and they come in kid's favorite flavors. Clinical studies have shown that incorporating 8 ot 10 grams of Xylitol into your child's daily routine may reduce the risk of tooth decay.
Despite the vast improvement in dental health achieved through the use of fluoride, tooth decay continues to rise and is reaching epidemic proportions in one group - children under 6 years. This is a major cause of concern in many countries including the U.S. Decreasing children's sugar and starch intake and finding ways to stop tooth decay before it starts are critical priorities for dental professionals to help reverse this alarming trend. Xylitol is increasingly regarded as a powerful weapon in the fight to prevent early childhood tooth decay.
Key Benefits of Xylitol:
- Helps reduce the risk of tooth decay
- Aids in the re-mineralization of tooth enamel
- Complements fluoride in dental care products
- Reduces the formation of plaque and other bacteria
- Safe for children to swallow - FDA approved since 1963
As the benefits of xylitol become more widely known, some mass marketed dental products now contain trace levels of xylitol. An all natural ingredient sweetener approved by the FDA in 1963, xylitol is a natural inhibitor of bacteria. When used at therapeutic levels, xylitol can effectively combat tooth decay. All Branam formulations contain concentrations of 10% or more xylitol, some in excess of 30%.Recent studies confirm that an intake of 6 grams or more daily will help to protect your teeth. All Branam products contain high concentrations of xylitol.
A natural cavity fighter
Xylitol is an all natural ingredient that is clinically proven to help reduce bacteria and fight tooth decay. Approved by the FDA in 1963 as a natural alternative to sugar, xylitol is a white crystalline powder that is odorless with a pleasant sweet taste. Found in natural sources such as corn, birch trees, fruits and vegetables, xylitol is also naturally produced in the body by metabolic activity.
First popularized in Europe as a safe sugar alternative for people with diabetes and hyperglycemia, xylitol has less impact on blood sugar than other sugars, and has only 9.6 calories per teaspoon (vs. 15 calories for regular sugar).
Clinically proven to help reduce and prevent tooth decay.
In a 2006 American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry study, children whose mothers who chewed xylitol gum 3 months after delivery until their children were 2 years old had a 70% reduction in cavities compared to other groups. Studies have also shown that xylitol chewing gum can help prevent acute otitis media, the most common ear infection in children.
In the U.S., xylitol is approved as a direct food additive for use in foods for special dietary needs. Unlike fluoride, xylitol is safe for babies and toddlers to swallow, allowing it to be both an effective substitute and complement to fluoride in oral care products. The safety of xylitol has been proven in long term clinical studies and has been confirmed by all the major regulatory bodies worldwide.
How does Xylitol work?
Studies confirm xylitol's plaque-reducing effect and its role as a key inhibitor of cavity-causing bacteria. When bacteria enter the mouth, they attach themselves to a variety of sugar complexes. The molecular structure of xylitol and its ability to form many different sugar-like structures appears to interfere with bacteria's ability to adhere to tooth enamel. Research shows that xylitol seems to attract then starve bacteria, allowing the mouth to re-mineralize damaged teeth.
Natural shouldn't be a compromise.
At Branam, they believe that "natural" and "effective" should go hand-in-hand. Their product line is the result of over three years of research development and refinements to their proprietary formulations. Each product is designed to deliver the optimum balance of natural purity and proven performance, combining great taste with efficacy. Product formulations are powered by all natural xylitol to promote healthy gums and teeth while providing a safe and natural alternative to today's mass market over-the-counter products.
Their range of natural oral care products for growing families is free of artificial additives and preservatives, dyes, harsh chemicals such as SLS, and petroleum by-products. At Branam, they develop products from the highest quality ingredients found in nature, and commit to explore and follow the most sustainable practices in search of these ingredients.
Quality ingredients, naturally.
At Branam, they believe that there's no substitute for quality. That's why each of their products is formulated with quality ingredients and manufactured to the highest standards here in the USA.
They also believe in total transparency across all components of the organization. They want you to know exactly what ingredients are in their products, where they come from, and why each ingredient is there.
What "green" means to Branam .
At Branam, our green philosophy goes beyond the use of natural botanical ingredients in our products to embrace initiatives and practices that encourage sustainability in every aspect of our daily operations.
Sustainably Harvested: All botanical and herbal ingredients in our formulas are cultivated using environmentally sustainable practices.
- No Artificial Ingredients: The majority of mass market dental products sold in the U.S. contain artificial additives, preservatives and dyes. All of our products are 100% flavored and colored with natural vegetable juices. Our commitment to the use of natural ingredients helps protect your family and the environment from the adverse effects of manufacture, use and disposal of artificial ingredients.
- Gentle and Kid-Friendly: Our oral care system does not contain SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate), a very common ingredient in mass marketed toothpaste products. SLS is a highly effective but harsh chemical surfactant used commercially in the removal of oily stains and residues. The compound is found in high concentrations in industrial products including engine degreasers, floor cleaners, and car wash soaps. In household products, SLS is used in lower concentrations in toothpastes, shampoos and shaving foams. While many toothpaste manufacturers use SLS, we choose to accomplish the same goal with a safe natural ingredient, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, derived from coconut oil.
- Reduce and recycle: Branam has worked closely with our team of packaging design professionals to develop environmentally friendly packaging. All Branam mouth rinses come in recyclable plastic bottles (#1 PETE), and our toothpastes are sold in sealed tubes to eliminate packaging waste.
- Not tested on animals: Branam products have been researched, tested and manufactured to the highest ethical standards. Our products have earned the cruelty-free product seal from the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
- Made in the USA: Every Branam product is proudly made in the USA and subject to the strict environmental and regulatory standards for manufacturing in the U.S. Our products are manufactured in facilities approved by the FDA for manufacturing over-the-counter pharmaceutical products. This ensures a consistent, safe, high quality product that you and your family can trust.
For children 2 years of age and older