Enymatic Therapy Calcium with Magnesium, Phosphorus and Vitamin D - 180 Tablets
Enymatic Therapy Calcium with Magnesium, Phosphorus and Vitamin D supports your bones now so they'll support you later. Enymatic Therapy Calcium with Magnesium, Phosphorus and Vitamin D is a multi-calcium blend. Enymatic Therapy Calcium with Magnesium, Phosphorus and Vitamin D provides dynamic bone-building action.
Enymatic Therapy Calcium with Magnesium, Phosphorus and Vitamin D:
- Provides more calcium and vitamin D than drinking 3 glasses of whole milk, without the fat and calories
- Contains the right balance of calcium and phosphorus for active absorption†
- Study indicates calcium with phosphorus is up to five times better absorbed than other forms of calcium
- Supports and maintains optimum bone health† and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis
Why Supplement Calcium?
Most diets don’t meet the body’s need for calcium. Most Americans above the age of 9 don't get the calcium they need through diet alone. Supplementation with a readily absorbable calcium that combines magnesium and vitamin D can help fill the nutritional gaps often seen in the average diet. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body. Calcium isn’t just necessary for healthy bones - it's also required for healthy blood circulation, nerve impulse transmission, muscle contractions, and cell metabolism. Research has also demonstrated that calcium may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. Osteoporosis affects middle aged and older persons. A lifetime of regular exercise and a healthy diet that includes calcium builds and maintains good bone health and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life. Daily intakes above 2,000 mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit to bone health.
Why take Calcium?
Calcium provides synergistic bone-enhancing nutrients.This calcium supplement also includes the magnesium, phosphorus and vitamin D that help absorb calcium and support healthy bones. Vitamin D3 is an important nutrient for bone health, increasing absorption of calcium and phosphorus. Even though our bodies synthesize vitamin D3 from exposure to sunlight, anyone living in a northern latitude knows that bright sunny days can be a scarce commodity. However, supplementation can provide your body with sunshine in a bottle without the harmful rays.
About Enzymatic Therapy
Enzymatic Therapy, Inc. is more than just a company - it's a pledge to you. Their people are dedicated to providing you with the best supplements available anywhere. They are fortunate to have an excellent combination of leadership, knowledge, and innovative spirit that can keep all of their customers knowing "What Better Feels Like."
Core Values & Mission
To improve consumers' health and well being.
It's how they do business.
Emzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
The bigger picture
Although improving their customers’ well-being is their central goal, they believe that their mission as a company goes beyond what we create and sell. After all, their first core value as a company says it plainly:
- Sincere respect for people.
In keeping with this, Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make the world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, our local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by our associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
What Innovation Looks Like
- 2008 and beyond - Enzymatic Therapy, Inc. continues to push forward on new innovations, sustainable practices and intensive research. Our goal, as always, is for each of our customers to truly know "What Better Feels Like."
- 2000 - Enzymatic Therapy merged with Tyler Encapsulations, Vitaline Formulas, and NF Formulas in 2000 to create the foremost integrated natural medicine company in the industry. Each of these companies has contributed great innovations for natural health.
- 1986 - Enzymatic Therapy introduces standardization to the U.S. supplement industry.
- 1983 - Vitaline introduces the first CoQ10 supplement in a specialized suspension of essential fatty acids. This groundbreaking propriety formula becomes the subject of over 20 clinical studies.
- 1981 - Health Store proprietor Terry Lemerond, founds Enzymatic Therapy to produce complex multiple ingredient formulas to "improve the health of America, one person at a time."
- 1978 - NF Formulas is founded by three naturopathic doctors, Dr. Bruce Canvasser, Dr. Ken Rifkin and Dr. Jerry Schlesser. They release Blue Heron, the first fiber supplement to combine psyllium with probiotics and Ayurvedic herbs in a proprietary, encapsulated fiber supplement to provide effective, but gentle, intestinal support.
- 1975 - Vitaline Formulas is founded by Dr. Jed Meese, PhD to produce high quality natural medicines incorporating the best of science and nature. Dr. Meese begins to see significant improvements in the health of his patients using these products.
GMPs – they’ve been there all along
Over the past few years, the FDA mandated that supplement manufacturers must adopt new, Dietary Supplement Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). Enzymatic Therapy's response is: What took so long? For a long time, most manufacturers simply followed Food GMPs. Not them. They aim higher.
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following Pharmaceutical GMPs for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an drug GMP audited manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility. In 2009, they were also the first U.S nutritional supplement company to earn the Drug Good Manufacturing Practice certification from the United Kingdom's Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for them - they're just part of their mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.