Applied Nutriceuticals - Free Test Testosterone Booster 700 mg. - 100 Capsules
Applied Nutriceuticals Free Test Pro Series Turbo Charges Free Testosterone Output!
What's better than a Pro-Hormone? Applied Nutriceuticals Free Test!!!
The prohormone ban has come and gone. Yeah, there are a few still out there…the ones nobody wants because they don't work. There might be a few dirty compounds floating around the internet from some shady companies too – and they're not even remotely worth the risk. So what's a guy who looking for REAL, HARDCORE gains supposed to do NOW?
Enter the era of the hANh (Hybrid Anabolic / Near Hormonal); which is defined as a product that engages a synchronization of natural and exogenous factors to produce a pronounced anabolic and hormonal response. The distinct advantage of a hANh is that the user is able to obtain maximal physiological benefits comparable to that of fully hormonal products while minimizing potential side effects and disruption of endogenous factors post-usage. Applied Nutriceuticals pioneered this product category with HGHup and now takes it a step further with FREE TEST.
FREE TEST cranks your testosterone levels like no other product because it hits the problem from two separate directions: On one hand it focuses on decreasing the body's mechanisms that lower endogenous (natural) testosterone production – the most prominent one being cortisol. On the other hand it increases the testicular output of testosterone. The net result? An exponential improvement in the Anabolic / Catabolic Ratio (the proportion of Testosterone vs. Cortisol) – and even more importantly - it targets increases in the amount of FREE (direct) TESTOSTERONE, which is unbound and readily available to exert it's anabolic effects on your body! And THAT, my friends, is what directly leads to huge increases in massive, rock-hard muscle. (Not to mention your sex life will go on turbo as well…you can thank us for that later!)
Free Test Effects Related To Physique and Life Enhancement:
- Greater lean muscle mass
- Lowered body fat
- Better/Faster recovery from training
- Increased muscular strength
- Heightened libido and sexual drive
Below are actual test results from 6 test subjects after taking Free Test:
Here's the best part: FREE TEST IS NOT A PROHORMONE nor does it convert to any hormone - so it is completely safe. So, if you were bummed when the prohormone ban went down…don't be. We've got you covered.
Here's a little of the "techie" stuff about how it works:
FREE TEST positively alters 7 homeostatic mechanisms of action that effect free and total testosterone output:
- Contains a natural suicide inhibitor of aromatase, and will improve the Testosterone: Estrogen (T:E) profile while concurrently increasing testosterone levels
- Increases NO/cGMP levels, which leads to increases in luteinizing hormone (LH) and greater endogenous testosterone production.
- Increases testicular Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) levels. High testicular ALCAR levels are conducive to heightened spermatogenesis.
- Lowers levels of cytokines IL-6, IL-1, and TNF-alpha- cytokines, which inhibit endogenous testosterone production by reducing levels of LH.
- Lowers cortisol levels and heightens Testosterone : Cortisol (T:C) ratio via competitive inhibition processes.
- Increases cAMP levels, which also increase LH levels.
- Influences/Increases androgen receptor (AR) binding via altering receptor electro-negativity.
After 8 weeks of usage of FREE TEST, test subjects were observed to have increased levels of free testosterone ranging from 50-200% over baseline. Impressive results for any product – especially one with no negative side effects!
Furthermore, the subjective feedback from the FREE TEST beta testers was nothing short of amazing. Within the first week users experienced feeling more motivated and assertive with shirt-splitting pumps, big-time strength increases, and revved up libido…all within the first week!
Free Test Product Description:
The goal when developing FREE TEST was to create a formula that focuses on decreasing the homeostatic mechanisms that lower endogenous testosterone production, while at the same time increasing both the testosterone to cortisol (T:C) and testosterone to estrogen (T:E) ratios favorably. This in turn would allow for sustained increases in testosterone and subsequently lean body mass. An additional objective was to develop a product that could be safely and effectively taken for longer periods of time, and when combined with proper dietary and training factors, would be deemed equally as effective as the recently eradicated class of products commonly classified as prohormones.
Simply put, FREE TEST is the most effective DSHEA compliant dietary supplement available for increasing free testosterone levels without harmful side effects. It has been shown to elevate free testosterone levels by 50-300% in human subjects with no evidence of Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis (HPTA) disruption.
How Free Test differs from other testosterone enhancement products:
- Over the past 10 years a variety of products that increase testosterone have been widely promoted in the sports supplement market. While some of these products do indeed increase testosterone, many of the most effective products ("designer" anabolic steroids and prohormones) consequently have the most undesirable and unhealthy side effects. Therefore, these products cannot be safely used for any appreciable period of time and are usually only effective for a maximum of 10-12 weeks; often less. (See Figure 2). Although users of these products often achieve rapid gains of 10-20 pounds or even more, said gains are often largely lost upon cessation of use.
- Prohormones are extremely effective in increasing androgen levels as they directly bind the androgen receptor, which is the most direct way of increasing testosterone levels. However, as mentioned above these products have some potentially deleterious side effects. Furthermore, the United States FDA has recently increased its level of scrutiny of these products as to whether they meet the criteria for DSHEA compliance – many of which do not. Consequently most supplement companies have discontinued the manufacture and distribution of these products - both voluntarily and involuntarily.
- There are numerous natural (non-prohormone and non-steroid-based) testosterone boosters currently offered in the sports nutrition market. While these products are typically DSHEA compliant, the lion's share of them are completely ineffective and employ a hodgepodge of low-concentration herbal extracts, ineffective or unproven "anabolic" compounds and / or basic amino acids. Additionally, a common practice is to create "kitchen sink" formulas (inclusion of numerous popular ingredient compounds to attract the largest possible pool of customers) and claim that the combination is "scientifically proven" to work due to the long list of "proven" ingredients. While some of these ingredients may indeed be backed by clinical research and have been proven effective, upon closer inspection you'll find that all too often these ingredients are included at dosages that are a small fraction of the amounts used in the clinical trials. Unfortunately the large ingredient deck disallows a sufficient amount (e.g. an effective dose) of any one of the ingredients to be included in a normal daily dose – rendering the entire product a diluted combination of trace ingredients that accomplish nothing.
- The only solution to this problem is to use fewer but more highly concentrated herbal extracts, which are often expensive and / or difficult to work with due to their physical properties. Many of these cost thousands of dollars per kilogram and have moist, sticky consistencies which wreak havoc on automated manufacturing equipment. While these ingredients provide the best way to deliver potent and effective products, many sports supplement companies and their contract manufacturers avoid them; opting instead for the more cost effective and efficiently manufactured (albeit inferior) products. This is the reason testosterone "boosters" have gotten a bad name; there simply aren't many good ones out there.
- However, there's good news…Applied Nutriceuticals has been working exclusively with these highly concentrated extracts since they were founded and has developed unique processes that allow them to employ even the most resinous of ingredients on their custom designed, cGMP-certified manufacturing line. This allows for the development and production of dramatically superior products that other companies simply are not capable of producing.
- Lastly, the Applied Nutriceuticals research and development team continuously pushes the limits of nutritional science with the application of never before used compounds. One such compound is a key component of FREE TEST, which will be discussed in detail later in this article.
FREE TEST PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS:
- Influences the heightened production of natural testosterone and free testosterone;
- Positively alters 7 homeostatic mechanisms of action that effect free and total testosterone output:
- Contains a natural suicide inhibitor of aromatase, and will improve the Testosterone: Estrogen (T:E) profile and concurrently increase testosterone levels;
- Increases NO/cGMP levels, which leads to increases in LH and greater endogenous testosterone production;
- Increases testicular Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) levels; high testicular ALCAR levels are conducive to heightened spermatogenesis
- Lowers levels of cytokines IL-6, IL-1, and TNF-alpha- cytokines inhibit endogenous testosterone production by reducing levels of luteinizing hormone;
- Lowers cortisol levels and heightens Testosterone: Cortisol (T:C) ratio via competitive inhibition;
- Increases cAMP levels, which also increase LH levels
- Influences/Increases androgen receptor (AR) binding via altering receptor electronegativity.
The basics of how FREE TEST works:
The main mechanism of action in FREE TEST has to do with the anabolic/catabolic ratio in skeletal muscle, catabolic principles, and how they relate to homeostasis. During an anabolic steroid or prohormone cycle, testosterone levels rise, creating an anabolic state; as the testosterone to cortisol ratio (T:C) will become very positive. (See Figure 2: Notice the separation between the blue and pink lines at the beginning of the cycle). This allows for increased protein synthesis, and increases in lean body mass. However, due to homeostatic mechanisms in the body, cortisol levels begin to rise along with the increase in testosterone after the first 1-2 weeks (Note how the blue and pink lines come closer and closer together). The body seeks to gain balance (homeostasis) over the increased anabolism via modulating cortisol levels. The body recognizes that it cannot be in a state in which it requires such large amounts of nutrients for protein synthesis and lean tissue accretion for very long (a very high positive nitrogen balance), so it essentially tries to put the brakes on, via increasing cortisol levels to meet heightened testosterone levels
- This phenomenon occurs during every cycle and it is why, after week 6 of a cycle, gains slow dramatically, or stop altogether due to the homeostatic rise in cortisol. When this occurs, the user has one of two options: (1) Cessation of the cycle, followed by post-cycle therapy ((PCT) - note the pink line above the blue in wks. 10-12, indicative of a catabolic state), or: (2) Increase the dosage, and take the level of testosterone up even higher (not recommended for safety reasons).
- Neither option is very good for keeping gains. The mechanism of action of Free Test seeks to circumvent this via manipulating the T:C ratio via non-androgen receptor mediated means. One key ingredient, 3, 7 keto DHEA plays a key role in accomplishing this. Here's how it works: 7-Keto derivatives competitively interact with the 11beta-HSD1 enzyme, which is the enzyme that allows the transfer of inactive glucocorticoids to active ones. This is important as it therefore helps keep cortisol levels lower than normal by slowing (but not stopping) the conversion of inactive cortisol to active cortisol - allowing for mitigated levels of this catabolic hormone.
- Non-androgen receptor (AR) mediated methods of increasing testosterone are extremely crucial to the inner workings of Free Test. Another mechanism of action is that it exerts its effects through deceased estrogen levels, increased testicular function, and increased levels of luteinizing hormone (LH). Since these controls are non-AR mediated (at least not directly), the rise in testosterone is more gradual and not as traumatic, consequently the body will not try to maintain homeostasis as stringently as with the dramatic increases seen with an AR-mediated cycle (see Figure 3 below).
- These more gradual increases in testosterone levels allow for cortisol levels to remain relatively low during the cycle. Additional factors that directly suppress cortisol further improve the anabolic ratio (T:C), with anabolism far outweighing catabolism throughout the cycle, with minimal disruption of hormone levels post-cycle.
In conclusion, FREE TEST is the most effective DSHEA compliant Testosterone enhancement product yet to be offered in the history of sports nutrition.