Super Apple Peeler & Corer Machine by Mrs. Anderson's Baking
Mrs. Anderson's Baking Super Apple Peeler/Corer Machine
As long as there have been apple pies, there have been people with tired arms and hands, longing for an easier way to peel lots of apples quickly, cleanly and painlessly. Mrs. Anderson's Baking Super Apple Peeler/Corer Machine does the job when mouths are watering for favorite baked apple treats. It's always apple pie season! Mrs. Anderson's Baking Super Apple Peeler/Corer Machine works great on potatoes, too.
- Quick and easy to use
- Peel, core and slice apple and potatoes
- Slice and core - or just peel
- Suction mount holds securely to smooth surface
- Wipe clean after each use
- Secure machine onto a clean, dry, smooth surface, such as a counter or table top, by turning the lever on the Suction Base.
- Attach Crank Handle.
- Check alignment of the Three Prong Gripper Fork and the position of the Corer/Slicer Blade.
Peel, Core, and Slice
- Release the Groove Clamp by pushing down on the Release Switch, and pull the Crank Handle all the way back.
- Push apple securely onto the Three Pronged Gripper Fork. (Either end of the apple will work.)
- Simply turn the Crank Handle until the apple comes in contact with the blade. If necessary, to adjust the depth at which the blade peels the apple, loosen the wing nut on the Peeler Blade and adjust the gap between the blade and the red casting.
NOTE: A little adjustment goes a long way.
- Remove the apple core by releasing the Groove Clamp and firmly pulling back on the Crank Handle. The apple core will pop off the Gripper Fork.
Core and Slice Only
Carefully pull back on Peeler Arm and flip Retaining Latch to hold back Peeler Arm. Leave Corer/Slicer Blade in position.
Remove Corer/Slicer Blade.
Immediately after use, rinse the machine with warm water and dry at once. This machine is NOT dishwasher safe. Handwash only.
Changing The Blades
- When attaching this blade to the frame, make sure the Three Prong Gripper Fork is all the way forward by releasing the Groove Clamp.
- Fit and center Corer/Slicer Blade over Three Prong Gripper Fork and support plate with the wing nut and hole. Tighten wing nut.
NOTE: It is very important to attach the blade with the Coring Ring facing out, not toward the prongs.
- Loosen wing nut to replace or adjust blade. Blade can be adjusted for minimum to maximum peel thickness.
Three prong gripper fork must be centered through corer/slicer blade and peeling blade is set.
Still Won't Peel
Adjust blade by increasing gap no further than 1/16" at a time. If the gap is too big, it will gouge the apple.
Fruit Breaks Up Before Completion
Fruit it too soft. Use only fresh, firm fruit.
Fruit Is Not Slicing
Corer/Slicer blade is on backwards.
Please be careful when handling this machine - blades are exposed.
Super Apple Peeper/Corer Machine comes with a Use & Care Diagrams guide.
About Mrs. Anderson's Baking
Mrs. Georgette Anderson is inventor of the famous Mrs. Anderson's Baking products.
747 Vassar Avenue
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.