Cold-Eeze Zinc Gluconate Glycine Cold Remedy - All Natural Mint Frost Flavor - 18 Lozenges
Cold-Eeze Cold Remedy is a homeopathic remedy that has a refreshing burst of fresh mint flavor. ColdEeze Cold Remedy reduces the duration and symptoms of the common cold including cough, stuffy nose, sore throat, sneezing, post-nasal drip and hoarseness. Cold-Eeze Cold Remedy actually shortens your cold to help you get well sooner! That's why Cold-Eeze Zinc Gluconate Glycine Cold Remedy is #1 pharmacist recommended.
Here are a few things you should know:
- The Cold-EEZE proprietary (zinc gluconate glycine) formula is believed by researchers to interfere with the cold virus' ability to reproduce.
- The Cold-EEZE brand is the #1 pharmacist-recommended zinc cold remedy.
- Cold-EEZE uses natural flavors and has no preservatives or colors. It is non-drowsy, non-agitating and does not affect blood pressure.
- Cold-EEZE has legions of fans!
Clinical studies have shown the Cold-Eeze proprietary formula reduces the duration and severity of colds by nearly half, 3 to 4 days. The independent double blind placebo controlled studies were conducted at the Cleveland Clinic and Dartmouth College and published in peer reviewed journals.
How does Cold-EEZE work? .
Cold-EEZE lozenges contain zinc gluconate glycine - a formula and delivery system that has demonstrated strong clinical evidence in scientific studies including one at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic. Experts believe the human cold virus causes infection by attaching to ICAM-1 receptors. Similarly, some experts theorize that Zinc ions also attach to ICAM-1 receptors, blocking the cold virus from attaching to the receptors and preventing the cold virus from replicating. Zinc gluconate glycine lozenges dissolve slowly in the mouth which provides time for zinc ions to be released and fight the cold virus. The formula and the delivery have demonstrated results
For Best Results:
- Cold-EEZE treatment should begin within 24-48 hours of the start of a cold and be used daily until all symptoms resolve. The earlier, the better.
- Completely dissolve a Cold-EEZE lozenge in your mouth. Do not chew. Repeat every 2 to 4 hours as needed.
- The recommended daily dosage is 6 lozenges per day, which means an 18 count bag/box is a 3-day supply of Cold-EEZE for adults.
- Children 12-17 can take 4 lozenges per day.
- Consult your healthcare professional before giving Cold-EEZE to children under 12 years of age.
- Cold-EEZE is safe to take with most other medications including other symptom relievers.
- Avoid stomach upset — do not take Cold-EEZE lozenges on an empty stomach.
- Avoid citrus fruits and juices, as well as other products containing citric acid, 30 minutes before and after taking Cold-EEZE lozenges, as they may diminish product effectiveness.
- Zinc may interfere with the absorption of minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline as well as Coumadin. Ask a Doctor prior to using Cold-EEZE.
Cold-Eeze Cold Remedy is safe to take with most other medications. Cold-Eeze Cold Remedy does not cause drowsiness, does not cause light headedness, and does not affect blood pressure.