Enzymatic Therapy - Ostivone Ipriflavone - 90 Ultracaps
Enzymatic Therapy Ostivone is derived from Ipriflavone (7-isopropoxy-isoflavone). Ostivone provides valuable nutritional support for optimal bone density and helps decrease the loss of bone mass. Ostivone is valued worldwide for its ability to enhance the body's absorption and use of calcium and has been shown in more than 60 human clinical trials. Ostivone is best when used in conjunction with multi-nutrient bone support products with extra calcium such as Enzymatic Therapy's Osteoprime.
Why worry about bone density?
Because you want your bones to carry you a long way in life. Bone density and strength are important to maintain, especially if you want to keep an active, healthy lifestyle.
Why use Ostivone?
It enhances the body's absorption of calcium. Ostivone's primary ingredient, Ipriflavone, has been studied in more than 60 clinical studies to improve bone mineral density by improving calcium absorption into the bones. Because of this action, Ostivone works best when taken daily with a calcium supplement.
It provides the same daily amount which promoted bone health in clinical trials. Ostivone doesn't just give you a trace amount of Ipriflavone - it provides the levels you need for healthy calcium absorption.
It may help bone-building in its own right. While Ipriflavone, Ostivone's key ingredient, works great with calcium, it may also support the stimulation of bone formation.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.